Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Came home from deer hunting and had to turn the heat on in the house,the thermometer said it was 63* in here.
But the good news is,it's DEER season and it's finally cold :bounce:

Came home from deer hunting and had to turn the heat on in the house,the thermometer said it was 63* in here.
But the good news is,it's DEER season and it's finally cold :bounce:

I don't go deer hunting but when I get home and it says it's 63* that means that my AC works well..... :lol:

I like the warm weather too,but there is something to be said for fall and winter.
The temps drop,the leaf's change colors,and it's wiggle season :nuts: If it wiggles,shoot it :hunter:
You guys just need to get out there and enjoy it.

BTW: who ran DJ Dep off this time :confused:

I like the warm weather too,but there is something to be said for fall and winter.
The temps drop,the leaf's change colors,and it's wiggle season :nuts: If it wiggles,shoot it :hunter:

BTW: who ran DJ Dep off this time :confused:

Maybe Robo Dep went hunting with Diick Chaney...........:hunter:

Yeah, we usually do at least two fall road trips with a group of Vettes.

Last year we took the back roads to Lake of the Ozarks when the leaves were turning.

This is supposed to be a great year for fall color....

Really looking forward to taking those 30mph lake roads at 65................:mime::nuts:

bunch of us from the hood palled up and we here on the ocean at Satellite beach wind a howling 40 mph off the ocean for almost a week now, I hear....

bwwb here since monday noon going tmrw noon so no so awful evil we going to do some surf fishing today, catch a shark for the hood ornament....

:shocking::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::drink:

Yeah, we usually do at least two fall road trips with a group of Vettes.

Last year we took the back roads to Lake of the Ozarks when the leaves were turning.

This is supposed to be a great year for fall color....

Really looking forward to taking those 30mph lake roads at 65................:mime::nuts:

Yeah we are going to have some nice color this fall,the leaves are changing very well right now. And tonight we are going to have a frost :bounce: so long to the allergies for a while :bounce::bounce:

I feel the need to see hunting pics....make sure you take some nice ones of your deer! Do you bow hunt?

If I remember correctly, MDB(mdbeleager?) has a great pic of a deer on the back of his vette.:hunter::hunter:

I feel the need to see hunting pics....make sure you take some nice ones of your deer! Do you bow hunt?

If I remember correctly, MDB(mdbeleager?) has a great pic of a deer on the back of his vette.:hunter::hunter:

Yes,I bow hunt,modern firearm,and black powder hunt for deer. Plus i also turkey hunt,quail,pheasant,and waterfowl hunt.
Basically if it wiggles I shoot it :hunter:
I turned 43 in August,and i have hunted every year since i was 8 y/o :thumbs:

I have never hunted...game that is:D

When I first moved out to NC from Chicago, I started to get into skeet shooting. I bought my first gun, a 12 guage Rem 870 super magnum pump few years back. I was only in the 30% range when I first started, but got up to about 70% after a year. I was really at a disadvantage vs the over/under guys. I really liked the feel of being able to hit a moving target. A local guy converted his woods into a skeet range....not your usual type. He set up 20 stages around his land/woods. It was meant to imitate qual, rabbit, etc. It was a blast!

Haven't done it in a couple of years...sure do miss it!

I have never hunted...game that is:D

When I first moved out to NC from Chicago, I started to get into skeet shooting. I bought my first gun, a 12 guage Rem 870 super magnum pump few years back. I was only in the 30% range when I first started, but got up to about 70% after a year. I was really at a disadvantage vs the over/under guys. I really liked the feel of being able to hit a moving target. A local guy converted his woods into a skeet range....not your usual type. He set up 20 stages around his land/woods. It was meant to imitate qual, rabbit, etc. It was a blast!

Haven't done it in a couple of years...sure do miss it!

Skeet shooting is a lot of fun,me and some buddies always go out and shoot up a couple cases before we go bird hunting,it's good practice for the real thing.
I have a Remington 870 wingmaster,got it for christmas when i was 12,and an1187,but my favorite one to use now when i bird hunt is my Bennelli super black eagle. Also have a double barrel .410 and a Navy arms side by side muzzle loading 12 ga.
Leaving here in a bit to head to my farm to do some more bow hunting :bounce:
I will try to remeber and take my camera and get some pics.

I just bought a Benelli 8 shot 12 ga with stock and pistol grip....

looking for a different purpose for IT though.....went out and blew off a few the other day.....shoots pretty well from down lo....

prices of ammo sure have gone up though....really high....in say the last 4 years nearly doubled.....must be some federal tax, I"d imagine....

:cussing:

I just bought a Benelli 8 shot 12 ga with stock and pistol grip....

looking for a different purpose for IT though.....went out and blew off a few the other day.....shoots pretty well from down lo....

prices of ammo sure have gone up though....really high....in say the last 4 years nearly doubled.....must be some federal tax, I"d imagine....

:cussing:

Are you paranoid or something :huh:

I have no idea if ammo has gone up,i'm sure it has,but i load all my own stuff :bounce:

A hunter made the statement,,, ""I'm going out and bag one"" now does this mean, He is going to ambush the prey ""put a bag over it head"" and beat it to death with a club??????

As for Gene and his ""Rambo special"" no wonder I find no pleasure in hunting. I hear so many horror stories about hunters being shot every year, One has to ware a flack jacket with all those rambo's in the woods. Stay home and smash the beer cans on your forehead.... LMFAO

A hunter made the statement,,, ""I'm going out and bag one"" now does this mean, He is going to ambush the prey ""put a bag over it head"" and beat it to death with a club??????

As for Gene and his ""Rambo special"" no wonder I find no pleasure in hunting. I hear so many horror stories about hunters being shot every year, One has to ware a flack jacket with all those rambo's in the woods. Stay home and smash the beer cans on your forehead.... LMFAO

That is true,there are plenty of hunters that get shot every year by idiots,but 99% of the time it is on public hunting ground when that happens. I only hunt private land,the farm i own and the farms that other family members own :D
Unless they are trespassing i have no worries,but if they are trespassing :hunter: they have a problem on their hands.
I absolutely refuse to hunt public grounds,all of the dim-wits from the city's are on that ground hunting with their Rambo specials :twitch:

Question: Do you know why they created public hunting ground??????????

Answer: Because the city's are over crowded

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll see what else I can come up with tonight.:hunter::hunter::hunter:

y1puhInYGjCtCnLpP4fkOrd-lgWmgkWlufzxShR6ZlPoxJya8fQUOQGVg

y1pU1_WoYQANKnv3jb10M9abkJOByBcBR5fhkaZ4CSlDZjLJz3xzzovew

y1pKN271OI4EChdyC2m8vwB5EL-wvkNEI7e261hZ0Lg7hIOgPlDXHWq4HP2_KByzj-G

y1p3ycBLFrtkMEgdP0En2XXIalqAWAHJmhHr3Lo_rlhphCD1rGym-Pcfg

y1px9AhEUC3wjH9znikLESm8VhKHs9rGbT8VU9LCQrtcBSNwyFhQhw8vYqPOhg2duhp

Michael.