Wow!!

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
http://www.c3retro.com/

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41900604[/ame]

C3R%20Retro%20Corvette%20Stingray%2018.jpg

Yes sir now were talkin...
This is one awsome car. Much better looking than the Camaro.

Imagine it with the ZR1 engine.

View from the rear, the rear lower valance and the tail lghts are a bit big.
But on our C3 the rear is too short showing the spare tire holder so they didnt have any choice here.
But overall it's beautifull.

Last edited:
I agree, the front is okay in black. The rear, maybe just use a body contour to mimic the bumpers, I would raise the rear "diffuser" also so the ass doesn't look as big.

I should sue, as they taking some of my q's, gotta love it though.....

so much better than any thing ''GM' has done for since '77 or so....

I should sue, as they taking some of my q's, gotta love it though.....

so much better than any thing ''GM' has done for since '77 or so....

Sorry Gene but i think you would loose that law suit,that car does not even look close to yours, That one looks way better.

:tomato:

Looks is one thing,.....................

You beat me to it bird. If I was to spend the $$ on something like this, It would have to have a ZR 1 or L88 hood option available to package my power plant.:thumbs: Sure looks great though.:1st:

Bullshark

i'm so sick of seeing all these high rise gaudy looking all show no go hoods.

they're probably illegal to begin with.

Shit Turtle, you sure have become miserable lately mate - sounds like your glass is half empty and leaking badly :eek:

What puts a smile on your dial? Give us some clues so we can start a thread about something you like, see if we can up your karma levels :thumbs:

Looks is one thing,.....................

You beat me to it bird. If I was to spend the $$ on something like this, It would have to have a ZR 1 or L88 hood option available to package my power plant.:thumbs: Sure looks great though.:1st:

Bullshark

i'm so sick of seeing all these high rise gaudy looking all show no go hoods.

they're probably illegal to begin with.

Damn turtle, I busted my ass trying to build a high enough rise hood on RamJet that didn't look gaudy. Just so I could fit an engine in it that was more go than show. A lot of people have told me I accomplished both. :p Hell I even remember you giving me a compliment on the blue 69 vert (L-88 hood) I had pictured with the Blue Angles.
Saudi, turtle gets his karma charged by tossing turds in the punch bowl. I know him to well after all this time than to drink from it. :harhar:
Think I will take ramjet out pumkin shopping for Halloween. :stirpot:

Bullshark

P.S......Some do look gaudy and I agree, no proof of go ;)