Fixin to fix my one piece top...

84rzv500r

Knows just enough to be dangerous!
After having Dave's #82 car at my house for a week I got a ton of Ideas on next tasks...

I'm gonna attach my one piece top with aluminum hood pins and some silicone seals...

Hell I drive it in the rain with no top now and I'm not putting side windows back in...

I'll post some pics when the parts get here....

Dave's #82? is that DaveL82s car????

I want to do a 1 piece top too, so looking forward to you figuring it out so I can copy it :D

Dave's #82? is that DaveL82s car????

I want to do a 1 piece top too, so looking forward to you figuring it out so I can copy it :D

Imsa Widebody... The one with the sterling mags, fancy rear suspension w/Franklin quick change...

Three Pins in front... one through each convertible top latch and one in the center. Two pins in the rear one off each outboard side of the top hoop.

then some fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber under a second striker plate UNDER the top.

toward the bottom... got some other uses for this... like sealing the NACA duct in the hood around the airfilter.... that "beware of Jet Intake look"

http://www.ramaircraft.com/Aircraft-Parts/Baffle-Seal-Kits/Baffle-Seal-Material.htm

:smash::smash: