Events since the 50's......

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
THIS is a hot topic.....

I think the Kennedy's were killed because they cancelled the Bay of Pigs operation, which was wanted to regain Cuba for the underworld Gambling and prostitution rings here in the US....

the REASON it was cancelled goes back to the father old man Joe, who was a rum runner in the Irish mobs during the 30's...but there was a slow change of the guard in the largely Italian mobs families, where the old mustache Pete's as they were called would have nothing to do with illegal drugs....this was referred lightly/in passing in the Godfather movie....but the younger generations had no such misgivings....so they wanted to import drugs, largely isolated customer base were the blacks in most cases, New Orleans being hugely into that for over 100 years....NOW, what was needed was to popularize the drug culture into the people who could afford it....suburban, largely white kids....

well they weren't IN to drugs when I was in HS...furthest thing from our minds...but that is where the MONEY was.....

SO, Kennedy after Cuba, was already disliked, and was making signs of not going into SE Asia, the drug havens of the world....so he was killed in favor of Johnson, who would hop in bed with ANYONE, including the mob....

so into the opium dens we went with our drafted military, everyone had exposure, everyone did them, everyone that came back spread the word about drugs...and how 'cool' it was such a relief from a loosing, demoralizing war stupidly fought by Wash Dc by pulling our punches...we could have EASY won that war in about 6 months or less had we been permitted to....

so they drag it out to completely demoralize the military and the younger generation...meanwhile selling DRUGS from all over the world....

thing is, the Latins got into the trade, and I don't know so much now a daze that it's so much of a American underworld thing, except as a distribution network....

THAT is the story of who/what/why of the Vietnam war...far as I"m concerned....no other earthly reason exists to esplain the sequence of events during those times....

:hunter:

You trying to suck me in with another one again, Gene? Get me goin' with my conspiracy theory rants again?
Well it won't work I tell ya, it won't work this time!
I'm stayin' mum on this one.....

:lol::lol::lol:

(But you're right......& you need to dig a little further yet even, because-wait!-There's more!:devil:)

I'm outta here---