Newbie from WI

RBRBRNR

Hello All.

Just found this site and liked what I saw. I hope to help as much as learn from everyone here. I travel quite a bit, but will try to check the site as much as possible.

I've always loved the Vette and purchased my first while still in college. A dilapidated '75 that will always be my first love. I ended up learning a lot as I restored the car back to excellent health. I believe a picture of the finished product is attached. I also acquired a beautiful '95 6-spd. about eight years ago, I just had to massage some more HP out of that too.

Now, with two young children the two toys had to be reduced down to just one. How to decide? Well, sell both to get enough $$$ to add another room on the house and still buy a '00 Pewter 6-spd. completely loaded. It too has been 'touched' by the HP-wonders that be and currently dynoed at 512 hp (428 at the wheels).

Hopefully the pics turned out, and I will make this intro. short. If anyone would like to know about the mods I had on the past two or currently on the '00, just let me know.

Thanks.
Jerry

Attachments

• VetteFrontLeftCornerSunrise.jpg
    VetteFrontLeftCornerSunrise.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 95FrontRight.jpg
    95FrontRight.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P6170001.JPG
    P6170001.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
Welcome! I'm originally from Green Bay, San Diego now. Can't wait to get back home some day! What part are you from?

Welcome :hi: of course we would love to hear about your mods and all :) A car is only stong when it comes off the assembly line :D

Welcome aboard the Flying Dutchman, joining the motley crew :bounce:here, ay matey??

Do you have a video of the car leaving the black stripes in your avatar :devil:

Welcome to the MOD :hi:

Ahhh, the Dells. Brings back fond memories of the 60's when my dad took us camping at Devil's Lake.

Welcome!

While growing up, I spent a lot of time at Devil's Lake. What a wonderful place (thick mature trees and clear waters); really a nature-lover's dream.

I DO wish I had video of the black marks in the picture. I can say that they are 272 ft. long though AND my wife thinks I'm the biggest dork for going back and taking a picture of them. :)

While growing up, I spent a lot of time at Devil's Lake. What a wonderful place (thick mature trees and clear waters); really a nature-lover's dream.

I DO wish I had video of the black marks in the picture. I can say that they are 272 ft. long though AND my wife thinks I'm the biggest dork for going back and taking a picture of them. :)

Eh, don't feel bad, my wife has a whole LONG list of reasons I"m a dork....

:eek::twitch::suicide: