Banned!

big_G

Blown Member
Glen "MR.BLUE" Smith was banned by Pewter99 over at UGH Corvette Forum. His thread "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" was deemed not worthy of the C-3 forum. Glen is an inspiration for all of us, and I think the asshole mod. f'ed up big time. Hope the members will finally see the light.:stirpot:

One of the largest threads they had too. Most viewers, maybe the most posts and now done. "grumpy" cried and asked what the thread had to do with a C-3. I think Paranoid got it too- he made a statement to the effect that the only one that could stray that far off C-3 and get away with it was DB.

I don't know if they both got banned but it was the some what arrogant remark that the Moderator made that I found strange. I believe some of the Mods over there think they are Gods and everyone should kiss there ass. :crylol:

Last edited:
I don't think Glenn was banned, although dickhead "pewter" threatened to do it - twice acually.
Afore mentioned moron closed down the P T & A thread because it was "way past it's prime and nothing to do with C3's" so Glenn started a thread having a go a him for doing so. That thread got locked straight away so Glenn started another which afore mentioned moron shut down straight away with the comment "I wonder if I should ban him twice".

So, I started a thread saying that with 46 pages and 916 posts, when was it EVER about C3's and did one of the 42,972 people who viewed the thread make a complaint? Afore mentioned moron closed my thread almost straight away with the comment "some of you C3 guys are really pushing it today".

Tim's right, it was Grumpy who moaned about it by saying "how long is this going to run?? been open since 3-2007 and has what to do with C3's?"

And they wonder why people aren't renewing their supporting membership...

So what if grumpy reported the post, does that mean pewter has to do something about it? He has a choice of either closing the thread or not. Real weak spined from him to hide behind that comment, and even lower by naming grumpy. The report system should be confidential and not abused by a moderator with week knees to weasel out of a bad decision. Shows just what kind of person he is.

That thread has been there for the past 1.5 years and they now just noticed that it has not much to do with C3s ??? :lol:

Glen "MR.BLUE" Smith was banned by Pewter99 over at UGH Corvette Forum. His thread "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" was deemed not worthy of the C-3 forum. Glen is an inspiration for all of us, and I think the asshole mod. f'ed up big time. Hope the members will finally see the light.:stirpot:

I have not hung there much in the C3 group since the mass exodus, and so never spotted that thread, that I recall....

was the entire thread deleted??? I searched for it, but nothing either in the search function that don't work worth shit, or doing it manually when this thread here popped up.....

:crap:

I have not hung there much in the C3 group since the mass exodus, and so never spotted that thread, that I recall....

was the entire thread deleted??? I searched for it, but nothing either in the search function that don't work worth shit, or doing it manually when this thread here popped up.....

:crap:

Still there on page 2 general...locked
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1644315

Pewter is a :censored: and thinks he is the OH MIGHTY over there. He gave me a 30 day vacation last year for me replying to a smart ass comment that HE made. I called him on it and he locked the thread and then gave me a vacation. I called IB (the wonderfull owners) and they were able to get me back on.

He made a comment something about he bets a nickel I wont be posting by the next week right before he banned me. After I got back on I asked where my Nickel was :bounce: I looked for him at Funfest last year to get my Nickel BUT he was not there.

I've told you guys before, all I need to know is: "What is the physical location of their servers?"

:thumbs:

Hanging off a T1-T10 node in some guys house/garage......with about 2-3 nerds running them.....along with whatever else they have in forums....

I bet that group has maybe 2-3 servers on there, that's it....

I've told you guys before, all I need to know is: "What is the physical location of their servers?"

:thumbs:

Hanging off a T1-T10 node in some guys house/garage......with about 2-3 nerds running them.....along with whatever else they have in forums....

I bet that group has maybe 2-3 servers on there, that's it....

So three pounds of Thermite oughtta do it then?:evil: