Are my bitch slapping days coming to an end?

Sadistic

Der Bismarck
Lord knows I have enjoyed whipping the ever living piss out of Z06's with my '68 vette in everything from highway roll ons to stop light blitzes. The '68 has been in the garage for the summer and I usually get most of the work done on it during the cooler winter months (the opposite of northerners). This winter I was hoping to finish up on it and take the car to Sebring for some spirited laps and hopefully, some Z06 showdowns. However, with the emergence of the ZR1 corvette, my bitch slapping days could very well be coming to an end. Well..........at least where the vette is involved. The Vipers will always have more performance potential than any vette due to cubic inches. This is a vette thing anyway. The new vettes are nice in their own ways but they are lacking something that the old vettes have. It was fun to modify the C3 vette to the point that it would progressively beat whatever Chevy was selling. The Z06 was truly a concern when it came out but I took down 3 of them in decisive fashion, leaving no doubt as to which car had more beans. It was a fair fight. Both were normally aspirated, one far more modern and the other, far less restricted. While their cars sounded nice, mine sounded like a beast with STS baffled sidepipes and a .646" lift solid roller cam. Fast forward to 2008 and here comes a nut busting supercharged junkbox , straight out of the Chevrolet showrooms with 640 net hp. Yeah, I know I could add a boost of nitrous but that seems like a cheap band-aid to me.

I was hoping that this winter would mark the finality of my vette build but if I wish to continue my traditional bitch slapping, I might just have to dig deeper and plop an aluminum 540 c.i. monstrosity into this damn financial black hole. Maybe I could just put some 12.5:1 LS7 pistons in it and an even larger cam. Maybe I will just bail out and let nature take its course (yeah, right).

Just when I hoped I was nearing the finish line, Chevy had to make the ZR1. The bastards are going to run me broke.

Last edited:
Well obviously you pulled outta the stockmarket in time....maybe as well DO something with it......

you could always refi the house for more money??

then cry you don't have enough bux to make it.....(eliminating the word FASTER) off the end of that statement......

and get federal assistance like everyone else???

they printing it, someone gotta spend it.....seems like a worthy cause to ME....

:trumpet::1st::shocking:

The funny thing is, in this crazy time, a car is a better investment than a house. I might as well dump all my cash into this bomb.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, in this crazy time, a car is a better investment than a house. I might as well dump all my cash into this bomb.

Well ONE thing for sure if Nobam gets in....Al Gore will be head of EPA, then we are REALLY down the freeking tubes....no more cars, no more anything, shit, they probably shut down the nuclear plants we HAVE, let alone build new ones....

so you may well be correct on that comment.....

:banghead::beer:

Lord knows I have enjoyed whipping the ever living piss out of Z06's with my '68 vette in everything from highway roll ons to stop light blitzes. The '68 has been in the garage for the summer and I usually get most of the work done on it during the cooler winter months (the opposite of northerners). This winter I was hoping to finish up on it and take the car to Sebring for some spirited laps and hopefully, some Z06 showdowns. However, with the emergence of the ZR1 corvette, my bitch slapping days could very well be coming to an end. Well..........at least where the vette is involved. The Vipers will always have more performance potential than any vette due to cubic inches. This is a vette thing anyway. The new vettes are nice in their own ways but they are lacking something that the old vettes have. It was fun to modify the C3 vette to the point that it would progressively beat whatever Chevy was selling. The Z06 was truly a concern when it came out but I took down 3 of them in decisive fashion, leaving no doubt as to which car had more beans. It was a fair fight. Both were normally aspirated, one far more modern and the other, far less restricted. While their cars sounded nice, mine sounded like a beast with STS baffled sidepipes and a .646" lift solid roller cam. Fast forward to 2008 and here comes a nut busting supercharged junkbox , straight out of the Chevrolet showrooms with 640 net hp. Yeah, I know I could add a boost of nitrous but that seems like a cheap band-aid to me.

I was hoping that this winter would mark the finality of my vette build but if I wish to continue my traditional bitch slapping, I might just have to dig deeper and plop an aluminum 540 c.i. monstrosity into this damn financial black hole. Maybe I could just put some 12.5:1 LS7 pistons in it and an even larger cam. Maybe I will just bail out and let nature take its course (yeah, right).

Just when I hoped I was nearing the finish line, Chevy had to make the ZR1. The bastards are going to run me broke.

I have never heard you sound worried before. Please correct me on this. There are bitches that need to be slapped.

street racing is so much BS anyway.

its a matter of who is more stupid rather than faster.

Here ya go. Slap this Bitch.

348accd869c620.jpg

Last edited:
street racing is so much BS anyway.

its a matter of who is more stupid rather than faster.

Here ya go. Slap this Bitch.

348accd869c620.jpg

No, it's a matter of faster, those wannabes that do it in town aren't racers. Now, I'm not talking about the light to light playing that goes on between a couple of cars. Especially when both drivers are pedalling each other in hopes that the rival driver will accept the bet to "Take 'em out in the country for $200.00"

Yeah, I'll slap that guy, immediately afterward he'd receive a snap kick to the knee.

You can't chase this little fat boy if you can't even walk.:harhar: