How many of you ffers drive a Japmobile?

what do you drive, select 1 or more

• Total voters

turtlevette

The Turdle
They all drive like buzz bombs and the seats are hard on my ass.

And i guess i have a problem with buying Jap or Nazi shit.

Last edited:
I drive the vette, a Ford Exp. and an Infiniti G35C.

The G35C has a lot of pep. 280hp and handles well. It is also very comfortable. Many electrical problems. It eats tires and brake pads. Looks good...Black ext/black interior.

The Ford expedition is well....a ford Exp. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Going on 120k miles.

speedwarning006Small.jpg

Left to right, 98 w/105K 88 w/187K 90 w/100K and the 85 w/ only 27K:amazed:

cher008.jpg

bike2008003.jpg

I can only think of a few that drive a Vette everyday and most of them live in Fla, Cal, or AZ..
Other than Turtle, of course.

I have owned 4 Jap cars in my life,

'78 Arrow, '84 Colt turbo, Datson 810 s/wagon, Dodge D50 pickup.....

:chinese:

Personal cars

06 fourunner 40000 mi
03 z300 12000 mi conv
03 tundra 53000 mi
67 c-10 117000 mi
74 vette 454 t top 51000 mi

All run very well

Lets face it most cars have a lot of j parts on them.

I have 100% GM products right now. I will be purchasing a new car for my new job that I will be doing alot of travel and I have been looking at Jap cars as a option. There are alot of Jap cars that will take alot of miles with minimal repair cost and somewhat of a good resale value. The company will give me a really good car allowance for the car payment and maintenance. I have been looking at the BMW 3 series and Mazda A6

I have also been looking at Chrysler 300C and Charger along with the Cobalt SS however I am not sure how reliable the turbo 4 will be in that car.

Depending on what part of the US I will be in most of the year I am considering buying a C5. These get decent mileage and are reasonable price wise right now. If I will be stuck around here where we get snow I will have to rethink this option.

82 Vette
00 Trans Am
02 Firebird

I drive the Vette every day. I don't drive it to work, but, there are cruise nights every night of the week here in KC, so I take advantage of all of them.......winter's coming. :eek:

P.S. In the winter, I'll drive it every day that its "dry". Man, I just love this car.

Last edited:
07 Mustang .... DD
99 F150 ......... backup & work truck
79 Cutlass ...... prostreet / bracket race car
76 Vette

01 BMW 325 ... wife's DD

american iron.....whats that......does that include Canada and Mexico? its a global economy these days and trying to seperate this stuff is getting hard to do............one vette, one 37 ford (true american iron),one honda,one jag,one infinti,one dodge

My daily driver is my '05 Silverado. (No foreign cars in my history.) I average 20-21 mpg around town with this truck. Not too bad for something that does double duty.

What happen to the old blue step side?

Sold it to a buddy at Delco. It's still cruising around Kokomo. Hated to part with it. I loved that truck.

'97 Cavalier - My DD
'94 Suburban - Wifes DD
'78 K-10 4x4 - in process
'81 Corvette - in process
'03 F-150 4x4 - in Dallas at my brothers place.
Will pick up after my Oregon vacation in 2 weeks.

The only Jap mobiles are a couple of Honda Dirt bikes.

I've always had Australian iron until I came out here. When I first got out here, I bought a nasty old Chevy Impala that had done a lot of hard miles and was using more oil than fuel. I was cruising off the compound to work one day when the quiet little big end knock it had had since I bought it, got a lot louder, real quick, then the engine quit. I actually got more from the wrecking yard for the car than what I had paid for it.

Then I bought an 84 Caddy and I got a local garage to bin the stock 4 litre engine and shoe-horn an 8 litre Caddy big block into it. Man, that thing was frightening to drive. It had the "level ride" system that still worked and once the big block was in it, the front dropped about 4 inches and the level ride system detected that the back end was in the air, so it lowered the back to match the front - Caddy low rider without any work on my part! High speed cornering wasn't a strong point but nothing could come close to it in a straight line or on the highway. Stock diffs didn't like burnout's either - went through two of them...

I eventually sold the Caddy cos I got sick of having to always be on the lookout for gas stations, and to help a mate out who was leaving and needed to sell his car, I bought his Daewoo Racer. Piece of crap but I thrashed it and it took everything I gave it - couldn't kill it with a stick. Well, it did die actually. The guy I sold it to was doing some welding on the floor pan, from inside the car. He was actually using a mig welder but he managed to set a fuel line on fire - the fuel line that (apparently) ran pretty much directly beneath where he was welding. I wasn't there to see it happen, but a mate that was said it only took minutes to burn to the ground!!

I started getting into music and was getting some big pieces of music kit that just wouldn't fit in the Daewoo so I bought an 89 Blazer. What a heap of shit that was! It handled and sounded like an Abrams tank but it was damn fun to drive amongst the spastics out here - take no prisoners! If some wanker parked me in, I just bashed them out of the way - especially once I had a humungous bull bar made down town for it.

Once I got into a band, I bought an even shittier old Suburban for hauling band kit - that thing made the Blazer look like a limo...

I finally got tired of driving turds so sold the Blazer and Suburban and bought a new Durango in 05 - finally, a car with working A/C.

Coupla pics of the beasties. Can't find my pics of the Caddy - nothing much to look at (is shit brown anyone's favourite colour??) but it looked cool sitting on it's guts and the engine bay was ALL engine!

3548ed13f197586.jpg

3548ed13f599c99.jpg

My old 9 Holden ute. I sold it when I came out here.
3548ed15db6cc66.jpg

Last edited: