Something I have been stumbling on

guru

Apparently GM roller lifters are pretty much stock replacements for each other. GM has redesigned the lifter for the LS7 and you can pick em up uber cheap. like $121 bucks.

According to a bunch of LT1 forums they are apparently the hot ticket for OE style roller lifters.

Hmm, did some googling and indeed they are a replacement, with the proper length pushrod. Damn, they're cheap too, even the morel and other aftermarket ones, only 220$
LS7 lifters: 12499225

I think they are 121 from summit.

There is also the cadillac racing lifter but I havent dug into that one yet.

yes, the stockers but the morels are only 220

The caddy lifter apparently is different when it comes to the cup, the LS7 one needs longer pushrods. There was also some talk about a chamfer at the roller skit and the abscence of one and problems with the end mushrooming the bore....not sure what exactly they meant, I couldn't get the pic to open.

Apparently GM roller lifters are pretty much stock replacements for each other. GM has redesigned the lifter for the LS7 and you can pick em up uber cheap. like $121 bucks.

According to a bunch of LT1 forums they are apparently the hot ticket for OE style roller lifters.

So you're listening to me now?!

Hey, I think I told you when I was building my motor I ordered the lifters to go to the builder.

Same lifter....1 box AC DELCO $600

1 box.......GM Performance $121

May have been the other way around, I forget now....

My builder, Pat Musi, couldn't believe it. I've been using the lifters, no problems.

I dont remember discussing lifters with you JSUP. But in any case, Yes the LS7 lifters are 121 bucks.

There is also the caddy racing lifters but I cant find anything about them.

I dont remember discussing lifters with you JSUP. But in any case, Yes the LS7 lifters are 121 bucks.

There is also the caddy racing lifters but I cant find anything about them.

I thought we had the conversation, or you may be someone else than who I thought you were.

Either way..yeah, the lifters work.