There may be justice after all.

I think he's going away for a long time. Finally. "O.J...welcome to prison. Meet your new bunk-mate......or is that butt-mate?"

Finally, but I wonder how long before slick ass Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe, lawyers manage to spring him pending appeal......which will take a year or more, then you got the new trial, .....this shit good for another 2-3 years, minimum.....

:crap::cussing:

I don't think so. Not this time.

I believe that the only way for him to get out on bail this time is for the appeal to be granted. Remember: Innocent until proven guilty and he has just been proven. Now it switches to guilty until there is some probability of proving him innocent (or some egregious procedural error).

Finally, but I wonder how long before slick ass Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe, lawyers manage to spring him pending appeal......which will take a year or more, then you got the new trial, .....this shit good for another 2-3 years, minimum.....

:crap::cussing:

I don't think so. Not this time.

I believe that the only way for him to get out on bail this time is for the appeal to be granted. Remember: Innocent until proven guilty and he has just been proven. Now it switches to guilty until there is some probability of proving him innocent (or some egregious procedural error).

Perzactly, and that is what Dewey, Cheatem & Howe are hired for, finding just that, and of course, judge shopping....

:fishing:

Perzactly, and that is what Dewey, Cheatem & Howe are hired for, finding just that, and of course, judge shopping....

:fishing:

Economics may play a part in preventing that. When he was a millionaire, he could afford the best lawyers. I don't think that's the case any more. The one concern I have is that they are really playing up the jury. I saw a headline that says essentially that the jury had already made up their mind prior to the case starting. I'm certainly not an expert, but that sounds like first year lawyer stuff. Again, they would have to make a very strong case to bring the verdict into question before they'd even consider bail. The facts in this case are pretty clear and I think the judge would take that into account before granting bail.

There is always a possibility until his last dollar is spent, but I think they got him dead to rights this time.