Bailout passes.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
We are screwed.....sorry kids, my generation done screwed the pooch, you are financially fucked forever....

:crylol:

Don't you know Obama/Biden can make it all good? Ye of little faith

Not!

The administration said jump and congress responded with a resounding "how high?"

Almost time to go get drunk.

The administration said jump and congress responded with a resounding "how high?"

While Bush carries some blame for all this he by no means carries all the blame. You can thank congress for filling this bill with loads of BS besides the bailout itself.

The Illustrious Senator(s) from Missouri BOTH voted for this crap. One even said in a statement on her website she thought it was junk. I sent her an email asking why she didn't write something that made sense. No answer (of course). I'm done. I'm thinking about ways to get them voted out.

The Illustrious Senator(s) from Missouri BOTH voted for this crap. One even said in a statement on her website she thought it was junk. I sent her an email asking why she didn't write something that made sense. No answer (of course). I'm done. I'm thinking about ways to get them voted out.

700 Billion???? What were they thinking??? This stinks. There is something else going on here that we are not being told. Hell, why tell us, we're paying for it. :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

700 Billion is just the face value. What about all the add-ins? A 2 MILLION dollar tax break for a company that makes bows and arrows. A tax break for a company that imports RUM. And that's just the 2 that I thought of up front. There are many more.

Something going on they're not telling us about? You bet your ass there is.

700 Billion is just the face value. What about all the add-ins? A 2 MILLION dollar tax break for a company that makes bows and arrows. A tax break for a company that imports RUM. And that's just the 2 that I thought of up front. There are many more.

Something going on they're not telling us about? You bet your ass there is.

Ok, what do we do????????? I'm serious. This is just plain :bullshit:.:hunter::crylol::censored:

I'm going to start a close watch on what the elected folks are doing, and calling and writing letters.

Did you hear about the Kalifornia guy that wrote a bill in the Kalifornia house or senate, and at the last chance he added a little line that would have REQUIRED emission testing for ALL cars, no matter how old? SEMA caught that and started a letter writing campaign that got it killed.

Bottom line, (IMHO), when we finally get mad enough and get these knotheads off their purple E-Ticket pass, they may finally do the common people some good.
I know this is a pipe dream, but to start, they need to get off the gravy train- when they get voted out of office or retire, the free health care stops, and their income is back to whatever they can put in the 401K and social security. End.

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

* THE REAL ECONOMIC PLAN*

*I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.*

*Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It
Dividend.*

*To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S.*

*Citizens 18+.*

*Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child.*

*So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..*

*So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billon that equals $425,000.00.*

*My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend.*

*Of course, it would NOT be tax free.*

*So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.*

*Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.*

*That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.*

*But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.*

*A husband and wife has $595,000.00.*

*What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family?*

*Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.*

*Repay
college loans - what a great boost to new grads Put away money for
college - it'll be there Save in a bank - create money to loan to
entrepreneurs.*

*Buy a new car - create jobs*

*Invest
in the market - capital drives growth Pay for your parent's medical
insurance - health care improves Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean -
or else*

*Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+
including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every
other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in
our Armed Forces.*

*If
we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of
trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( 'vote buy' ) economic incentive that is
being proposed by one of our candidates for President.*

*If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult U S
Citizen 18+!*

*As for AIG - liquidate it.*

*Sell off its parts.*

*Let American General go back to being American General.*

*Sell off the real estate.*

*Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.*

*Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't.*

*Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.'*

*But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!*

*How do you spell Economic Boom?*

*I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion We
Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington
DC .*

*And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5
Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.*

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:beer: !!!lets party!!! :drink:
But then again there will never be anything like that because it would benefit everyone.

SMYDA got it right----- except for one little detail- the math is wrong--- it really works out to $425.00 for each person. Way less than Odummy's $1000 "vote Buy".

I love it when our country decides to give us these little checks called Economy stimulus. Stimulate this,OK i get a $1000 stimulus check big deal,i have to turn right around and give it back to pay my TAX'S. Which BTW is more than $1000 bucks. And while i'm at it :cussing: property value is down,something like 16%,do you think we will see a drop in our property tax we have to pay in like 2 months :skeptic: NFW it will probably go up 32% :bs:

OK i'm done now :confused2:
Thats my political banter for this year.

The American Pipe Dream!
General G. Patton Said. Washington Was nothing but a BUNCH OF PAPER HANGING SON'S OF BITCHES""", In the modern times ""WASHINGTON SELF SERVING PAPER HANGING SON'S OF BITCHES""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cry """FOUL""".. BUT,,, WE KEEP SENDING THESE SELF SERVING PAPER HANGING ""BASTARDS""" BACK TO WASHINGTON AND THEY BECOME """"HOMESTEADERS""" """"NOW WHO IS THE BLAME??????

wHAT A FUCKING MESS WE HAVE CREATED

CONGRESS IS DERAILED AND WE THE PEOPLE HAVE NO VOICE!

tHANK THE """CREDIT CARD"""! AH YES """FUCK COMMON SENSE""!

Thanks G. Patton!!!!