this guy must be on crack

well it probably took him 20 years to build it, so he's looking to get 20 cents an hour for all his time and effort.

you'll need to get 200k for yours to break 20 cents

Well, here's some artist rendering of what it could look like if you paint it...WTF

$49,850 for the stereo system?

:suicide::suicide::suicide::sos::sos::sos:

:eek:

gay

But it does come with a matching battery charger

I'm offering him 100 bucks

048.jpg

how could someone put that much money into something and then stop before it's done. And why would someone, well if I had the money I'd probably do something...no I still wouldn't build anything like that. Wow. retarded. and yes, must be cracked out. Wish I had 200k to put into mine, hell even 10k would get me to where I'd like to be. Dammit I'm buying a lottery ticket tomorrow!

Chris--
A hundred bucks?
I dunno, maybe--- yank the engine (if that gaudyass intake cover is honest) and burn the rest at a party: drinking keg beer, eating roast pig & watching the sparks fly up into the air.... That would be worth a hundred bucks.

I usually don't fool with following links to fleabay, seems a 90% waste of time. After all the comments on this one, I got to go look.

What a waste of talent.. I really like the "Intricate Detail" and the "Futuristic Space Theme"

well it probably took him 20 years to build it, so he's looking to get 20 cents an hour for all his time and effort.

you'll need to get 200k for yours to break 20 cents

The guy spent $50,000 on a fuggin boom box, and paid some knucklehead "expert" $2,000 to wire the stereo. From "Rustburg" Va.?
All that car needs is air bags, and it's a shoe in in East L.A.:waxer:

"Check out the stylish, aggressive hood scoop with twin nostrils."

... probably cut it off a Firebird......

by the way, the Movie F/X wasn't all that great either....well...ok for the 80's I guess.... anyone remember that movie ??

by the way, the Movie F/X wasn't all that great either....well...ok for the 80's I guess.... anyone remember that movie ??

Yea, I remember it. F/X guy against bad guys- with cute girl sidekick.:quote:

Crikey! What a beast! I really love the funky space theme, especially the Star Trek lunch box lid that's been stuck on the glove box door.

I especially love the fact that the posted pictures are an artist's rendering of the completed, painted car but it's actually being sold unpainted and pretty much in pieces.
Lazer Super Car thingy said:
All that's needed to complete it is the permanent mounting and molding-in of the new exterior panels, repainting, and the reassembly of the engine parts that were triple chrome plated, polished, and powder coated.
Wow, that's all that's needed?? :quote:

Seriously though, I think the photographer's done a fantastic job of making the car look like a partially assembled 1:24 scale model kit. The pics look like the pics on the side of the model kit box, showing the completed model. With this new kit from Revell, you can build a standard 1987 Chevrolet Corvette, or a funky Trek Vette :thumbs::thumbs:

Hmmm... I wonder how much the low monthly payments are...?

Last edited:

Yea, I remember it. F/X guy against bad guys- with cute girl sidekick.:quote:

You remember ANY movie with a "cute girl" sidekick:hi::goodnight: