Photos from BD gathering @ Daytona Speedway 09-27-08

Mr.Blue

Here are the photos we took today @ the Daytona Speedway and Chili's where we went because Hooter's was closed for remodeling!:crap:
Couldn't think of a more wonderful way to spend my BD then meeting a bunch of new friends from VetteMod Forum.:thumbs: Glenn
img_0257.jpg
img_0260.jpg
img_0269.jpg
img_0267.jpg
img_0270.jpg
img_0272.jpg
L-R: Mike, Gene, Tim, Karsten's wife Beckie & Karsten, Glenn
img_0273.jpg
img_0274.jpg
img_0275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, Looks like a good time was had by all. :drink: That table of food sure looks good........you guys better take a double dose of Lipitor tonite. :lol:

Bullshark

Guys, we goofed. :crap:We FORGOT to tell Chili's that it's Mr. Blue's BD. We could have gotten him a free dessert or at the very least, a balloon!!:suicide:

Sorry there Glenn. I had a GREAT time! I hope everyone else did too!!

Bullshark: I'm getting ready to replace the Lipitor with some Jack Daniels. Will that be OK??????????

Guys, we goofed. :crap:We FORGOT to tell Chili's that it's Mr. Blue's BD. We could have gotten him a free dessert or at the very least, a balloon!!:suicide:

Sorry there Glenn. I had a GREAT time! I hope everyone else did too!!

Bullshark: I'm getting ready to replace the Lipitor with some Jack Daniels. Will that be OK??????????

Dessert? Where would we have put it? I was stuffed and only ate half my sandwich! Now the Jack sounds like a better idea, but not while we are driving! Glenn

Looks like all had a good time. I sblue really street legal?

It is in Florida, but it would NEVER pass a state inspection in Faryland, and maybe some other states....because of the headlight height restrictions....

and I"m sure they would search and find SOMETHING ELSE to bitch about also....certain states like California and Faryland are run by nazi's.....

:clobbered:

That was fun. We had a great time.

Good weather ? Yes, these Florida winters are really great.... end of September when it finally drops below 80 during the days.... :nuts::nuts:

Legal?

Looks like all had a good time. Is Blue really street legal?

It is in Florida, but it would NEVER pass a state inspection in Faryland, and maybe some other states....because of the headlight height restrictions....

and I"m sure they would search and find SOMETHING ELSE to bitch about also....certain states like California and Faryland are run by nazi's.....

:clobbered:

In all honesty, even here in Florida it COULD be given a ticket for "obstruction of vision", because the blower blocks the driver's view. But of course so do all those blue placeards (handicap stickers) that hang from the rear view mirrors of most senior's cars, or beads, CDs, tassels etc from teenager's cars. Like was said, if a cop wanted to write you a ticket, he could find something to write one about. Just drive like a sane person and most will leave you alone.
Thanks for the BD wishes, guys. I had a ball, except for the drive home after I forgot to turn on the water pump and got the motor hot enough to push too much water out of the radiators. Had to stop at Sams and buy a case of bottled water to refill them.:withstupid:
img_0276.jpg

Hey Glenn, just got your voicemail tonight. I haven't looked at my cellphone since Friday afternoon....LOL.... I added Bec's name to the first post :wink: