Blown BB burnout from inside

Mr.Blue

Here's a video I took while driving this past Friday leaving Cape Kennedy space center.
I had to hold the camara, steer, and shift, so it's a bit shakey, but wonderful stuff all and all. Hope you agree.
The car is my full tube chassis custom 1966 blown 468" Turbo 400 equipped Corvette called "Love Is Blue". ENJOY!!:drink:
[ame]http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/1966Blue/?action=view&current=42690-Sept192008-BurnoutVideolea-1.flv[/ame]

Love it! Awesome!

When you finish the burnout, it almost sounds like a jet aircraft coming in for a landing as you slow down!

Your car name, was a old song from the late 60's by that name....

was 'our song' with a g/f at the time......

my cars were green or red at the time.....

didn't get a blue car till '89 or so....

Your car name, was a old song from the late 60's by that name....

was 'our song' with a g/f at the time......

my cars were green or red at the time.....

didn't get a blue car till '89 or so....

Yep! That's the one; "Love Is Blue" (L'Amour Est Bleu) by Paul Mauriat.
I STILL have the origianl Phillips 45 vinyl record from way back then in a zip lock bag.
I guess 'Little Red Corvette' by Prince isn't quite romantic enough for an'our song', is it.

Hey Glenn, happy B-day :)

Thanks!!
Got together with a few of our memebers today @ the Daytona Speedway and then we had lunch to celebrate @ Chilli's. (Hooter's was closed for renovations).
I had to get with my family for their celebration so I left the group as they were heading to Daytona USA or the beach. They hadn't made up their mind yet.
Great bunch of guys we have here! Thanks to Tim, Mike, Gene, Karsten and his wife for taking the time to drop by and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! :friends: Glenn