Refurbished injectors on ebay?

Joe Dirt

My 85 vette has the original injectors. Would it be a good idea to replace them?

Are they 22# injectors on an 85 vette?
Does the 85 have 8 injectors or does it have 1 extra?

Who makes the best injectors and which type?

I sent my injectors to:

http://www.cruzinperformance.com/fuelinj.html

They cleaned and flow tested them for a lot less than you can buy new ones. I think an 85 has the extra injector. 90 was the first year of the speed density TPI (w/8 injectors).

I don't know if I would trust injectors from Ebay. I suspect most have been sitting for a long time and are probably gummed up.

85 has the cold start injector, yes. The 89 model was the 1st without it.

If you are in the market for injectors, call Jon at FICINJECTORS. You can google it or I can get you the number.

I bought all 8 (deleted the 9th) for 189 bucks. These are the LS-1 style injectors and alot better than the old Bosch type. The new injectors made a world of difference. The 9th injector only is for cold starts and should not effect the running (after warm) of the car unless it is leaking.

I also believe the injectors are 24 LB for the 85.

If you are in the market for injectors, call Jon at FICINJECTORS. You can google it or I can get you the number.

I bought all 8 (deleted the 9th) for 189 bucks. These are the LS-1 style injectors and alot better than the old Bosch type. The new injectors made a world of difference. The 9th injector only is for cold starts and should not effect the running (after warm) of the car unless it is leaking.

I also believe the injectors are 24 LB for the 85.

I agree completely. Jon is a great guy, he is honest, he will take care of you.. Which reminds me I owe him a call..

Fuel Injector Connection....aqua color banner on the site??

770 888 1662???

I think I sending a set there for service....but I see they sell them outright too....

:stirpot: