Eureka Springs Arkansas

kwplot34

Heart Attack
is anybody going other than me? its next month the 4,5,6,7. i will be going down on wed the 4th.

I hope that it is better for everyone this year.I would like to go back again ,but if they continue to follow and intimidate every fast lookin vette that drives through the town I look for alot of vetters to not go back.I would not have minded if there was alot of vettes driving wild or showin off,but they were not.It was not as friendly as it used to be.The night life was dead also!
Nobody was allowed to drive around after dark without being ran off.I was tailed everynight back to my campsite!:crap:The night cruises used to be the best thing and the people would line the streets with chairs and watch all the vettes cruise by.It was sad to see them all sit out there waiting and only to see the cops moving around after the few vettes brave enough to try to drive somewhere after dark!I hope that they back off enough this year to at least make everyone feel welcome again.Please keep us posted on how it goes.We will make next years plans after we get some feedback!
HAVE FUN!!:thumbs:

I agree Randy,i want to give it another shot and see how it goes for the nightlife this time,plus there is still plenty of driving around, sites to see that we could not fit in last time,you can only see so much at a time,but this will give me a chance to see the rest. I hope the night cruise is back i have herd rumors that it will be :search: so we will see.

I agree Randy,i want to give it another shot and see how it goes for the nightlife this time,plus there is still plenty of driving around, sites to see that we could not fit in last time,you can only see so much at a time,but this will give me a chance to see the rest. I hope the night cruise is back i have herd rumors that it will be :search: so we will see.

Don't for get "He who won a C-5" is heading your way Monday. Reports are he has a trunk load of bling to install.:twitch:

Don't for get "He who won a C-5" is heading your way Monday. Reports are he has a trunk load of bling to install.:twitch:

I have not forgotten :quote: in fact i need to give him a call.

Kev, I will have RamJet down there if everything goes to plan.

Bob

Cool,i am staying at the days inn,maybe we can hook up while there and have a beer :beer:

Hey Kev, We will be pushing off for Eureka Springs this morning. The Sharks are staying at the Best Western. The one that is just at the top of the hill before you head down to old town. I will try to catch up with you, but if you get thirsty stop by the motel. We will have the Shark tank setup in the court yard.

Later
Bob