Hello From RockAuto.com

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
I would like to welcome Rock Auto to VetteMOD. Rock Auto will be monitoring threads to see if they can help with parts and general information.

Rock Auto will be featuring VetteMOD as "Forum of the Month" in an upcomming newsletter.

Welcome to VetteMOD:hi:

I've ordered from you a few times and well... what can I say ?....... you guys/gals....ROCK...... :D

welcome to VetteMOD

Welcome to the forum :bounce: I for one am glad you are here,purchased all the MOOG parts from you guys last winter to rebuild the ft suspension,and the rear suspension is next,so i will be using that discount real soon :thumbs:

Kevin

Welcome. You guys are the best kept secret in the business. I have been using you guys and telling everyone I know for quite some time now.

Hello and thanks for supporting the motley crew....

do you have any convertible tops?? or is that too car specific??

:fishing:

Welcome, and I to have purchased parts from rock auto. Great parts, prices, shipping time is fast. Good to have you here!

I've never ordered from Rock auto before, a few of my buddies have, I may also in the future :)

Hi Jessa, welcome to VetteMOD and thanks for the discount code. I haven't bought from you guys before but I reckon I might start. Just looking around your catalogue now... :thumbs:

Hi there and welcome from me to. :hi: Do you have any issues with shipping of parts to Australia if I need something ???

Cheers

I love RockAuto! It's the first place I go for parts for all of my vehicles. ... Nice people too and very helpful.

I ordered a couple of parts from you a few days ago Jessa and was confused to see that there was two shipping prices, until I read that the two parts I ordered were coming from two different locations.

I suppose you can't keep everything in stock but I'd have thought that a radiator hose and a radiator cap would have come from the same place? :confused:

The extra $7 shipping kinda overshadowed the 83c discount. I could have bought the same items from another vendor for much the same price and would have only paid one lot of shipping.

You certainly have some great stuff in your catalogue but I don't want to be paying multiple shipping amounts for what I see as one order...

That's good to know, thanks.

Another Q, if it concerns an int. customer, does one receive multiple intl. shipments or all they all collected and shipped in one go? Multiple intl. shipments can get crazy expensive quick (and us poor saps have to pay taxes over the shipping charges too)

That's good to know, thanks.

Another Q, if it concerns an int. customer, does one receive multiple intl. shipments or all they all collected and shipped in one go? Multiple intl. shipments can get crazy expensive quick (and us poor saps have to pay taxes over the shipping charges too)
Nope. I actually have a shipping address in the USA and packages there are forwarded onto me in Saudi. In this instance, I've paid twice for shipping because the items were shipped from two addresses and I'll pay twice again when they get to me at this end because the packages arrived at my NY address at different times, and were therefore shipped (onto me in Saudi) seperately. :suicide:

Last edited:
Nope. I actually have a shipping address in the USA and packages there are forwarded onto me in Saudi. In this instance, I've paid twice for shipping because the items were shipped from two addresses and I'll pay twice again when they get to me at this end because the packages arrived at my NY address at different times, and were therefore shipped (onto me in Saudi) seperately. :suicide:

That shipper is forwarding every item separately?? I'd tell them to wait until a flat rate box is full and then ship.....