From Mesa Arizona...

Phill's Vette

Hello!
Nice forum and info/tech sections! I heard about this place from the Crossfire Injection Vault (worms713). I have had my 82 for about 3 years and have learned a lot in that time - mostly patience..... I love the CFI set up and will keep it on the motor, but I have plans for it. Nothing extreme, just a little more HP. I also hope to get another vette next year, a 70 -75 would be nice; something to build and restore.
My 82 is in nice condition and I drive her almost daily, so maintance is a daily job at 126,000 miles - not really a job as I love working on her!
Glad to be a part of this fourm!
Thanks!:beer:

Last edited:
I see you are from Mesa. Have you ever been to Max's Vette Stuff? I usually get to Phoenix once or twice a year and I'll bet I have stopped at Max's 5 times and it's never open.

Welcome to VetteMOD

Howdy neighbor - I'm in Chandler. Welcome :beer:

Hey BBShark - I use Max all the time - he has a vast supply of good used parts and is a great guy. I always call him before I head over there however, as he will set a time and meet you there if he isn't already at the shop. He's building me a tilt/tele column right now for my '69.