The official "Pet's of VetteMOD" thread

powerglide

This other thread got me thinking...let's see some pet's of our members!
Post em if you got em.

Here's my Paloma, she's about 4-5 years old, adpoted her about 2 years ago, she loves to play catch and sleep on shoes.
(nothing more manly like a Vette drivin cat owner!)
DSC00158.jpg
DSC00217.jpg

IMG_4351Small.jpg

malcshy.jpg
[/IMG]
001.jpg
[/IMG]
This is Malcom, a white boxer. They grow up so fast...

Our 3....when they were very new.....

Attachments

• 3 of them.jpg
    3 of them.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey gene, what's that you have in your pic there, a chew auw auw???

I remember Buster :D he sure looks awfully cute with those puppy eyes in the pic, IRL...well... he was more business than anything else :D

Dang! :cussing: I thought this thread was pet as in Penthouse Pet of the Month.

I might be able to get a nice set of pics about two young and beautiful blond cuties in bed together. Or how about some cat fight pics? But before that I will post some other pics of same cats.

They are both a bit less than 6 months old. Beautiful cats, but they have knie sharp nails...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cats3.jpg
    cats3.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 81
  • cats1.jpg
    cats1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 80
vbimghost.php
[/url][/IMG]

I have three cats. Ralph I've had for 14 years. He rides with me in the Vette every chance he gets. If he sees or hears me get the keys, he'll go to the Kitty Box take care of business and wait for me by the door. He loves to ride in the Vette. I don't have any pictures of him here at work. Darlene doesn't have internet right now.
I think Bird has some pictures of him. If Bird does, I hope he will post them here.:bounce:thum_2848d2d7157ee13.jpg
The other one is Mickey.

Last edited:
Here's my two knuckleheads.Jester and Samson.
th_PHOT0030.jpgJester is a four year old(Brindle)English mastiff.Samson is a (Fawn)16 month old English mastiff.They grow for four years and Samson is allready taller than Jester.
th_PHOT0036.jpg
th_PHOT0023-1.jpg
th_PHOT0022.jpgThey are great dogs,but hard on lawn mowers.They try to kill it!(And did!)

Last edited: