Damn the Chinese

When we were in vegas there were only chinese buying in the high end luxury shops, won't be long until they buy our collective asses..and we funded our own downfall!

The Netherlands still gives economical aid to china, I think till 2014 because that's what they have on paper :( plus we got shitloads of chinese here and more coming in daily next to all the muslims and eastern europe unabraw types. It's not for nothing gas is over 14 bucks a gallon here now.

The Netherlands still gives economical aid to china, I think till 2014 because that's what they have on paper :( plus we got shitloads of chinese here and more coming in daily next to all the muslims and eastern europe unabraw types. It's not for nothing gas is over 14 bucks a gallon here now.

thats interesting...the Netherlands gives $$ to China and the US is borrowing $$ from China.....too bad we can`t cut out the middle man....

80mpg of gayness that is :)

gayness has never been cheaper .... :lol:

You know, even at $10 a gallon you're probably spending nearly the same amount on gas every month than you would here in the US at $4 a gallon. How many miles do you drive per week/month ? With the huge distances here you're driving a lot more than you do in Europe....

You know, even at $10 a gallon you're probably spending nearly the same amount on gas every month than you would here in the US at $4 a gallon. How many miles do you drive per week/month ? With the huge distances here you're driving a lot more than you do in Europe....

He was probably looking at Japanese in those shops.

I drive my vette as my only car so i'm proud to waste a bunch of gas and pollute a lot.

I drive my vette as my only car so i'm proud to waste a bunch of gas and pollute a lot.

The latter is a quite stupid remark IMO

The latter is a quite stupid remark IMO

Did i give you the impression that i care what anyone in belgium or any other dung heap country thinks of me? Sorry if i did.

Last edited:
And do I care what you think ? Just as if you know what you are talking about when you talk about Belgium. Have you ever been there btw or did you just believe what the media puts in your mouth ?

Last edited:
Did i give you the impression that i care what anyone in belgium or any other dung heap country thinks of me? Sorry if i did.

Dung heap country? You been there? I have been there a couple of times. Brussels, Gent...some of my collegues are from Brussels. Great people, great place. One of my favorite places to visit is the Grand Plaza. I also went to some old churches and prisons. Really gives you a perspective of history.

The only thing I hated...traffic in Brussels.

Dung heap country? You been there? I have been there a couple of times. Brussels, Gent...some of my collegues are from Brussels. Great people, great place. One of my favorite places to visit is the Grand Plaza. I also went to some old churches and prisons. Really gives you a perspective of history.

The only thing I hated...traffic in Brussels.

Traffic is a disaster here, but the country is to small for the amount of vehicles that pass here.

Just as if you know what you are talking about when you talk about Belgium. Have you ever been there btw or did you just believe what the media puts in your mouth ?

Sorry but the media in the USA is in love with Europe...

The media here is not in love with the US either, but that doesn't mean that I always believe them or that i'm not able to form my own opinion. This reminds me of an article that I once read where they were talking about the mental age for which TV programs in various parts in the world were made for. It was said there that the mental age for which programs in the US overall were produced was something like 6 years old, in Europe it was 10 years. Not a big difference, but nonetheless 4 years of difference. Sorry, usually I'm not a big fan of Europe and there is a lot to be said about Belgium too, but there is one thing that it is not and that is a dung heap country. If that was the case, the same could be said of the US.

Last edited: