Aurora heim joints

Belgian1979vette

I'm looking for some Aurora heim joints. Aurora initially gave me an emailadress of an Italian guy that supposed to sell them, but I had no luck with him.
Apparently the only way I can get them is via the US. Does anyone know of a dealer that can sell them and ship them to Europe ?

I dunno, but if you find a seller, ship them to me, and I will send via post office to you....seems like a 5 buck mailing envelope to me....

PP me whatever the shipping is....

;)

Howe racing sells the aurora rod ends. I got mine from them when I bought the advanced carrera coil overs.

Apparently Pegasus can get them to me, so that seems to solve my problem.

They have the teflon lined ones. I guess these are good and need no additional lubricating ?

Can anyone tell me if those telfon lined ends still need additional lubrication, they come without the zerkfittings apparently.

It's getting pretty expensive. I'm over 1000 $ in parts alone (rod ends, threaded ends, jam nuts). But then again you can't beat quality.

You don't want drilled (zerk) rod ends period.

1000$ ? What are you buying and where?

Pegasus, that's the only one that will ship to Europe. ( I have 5 arms per side, and thus need 10 left and 10 right rods on the whole car, plus all the rest).

TT, will the teflon keep it lubricated enough ?

it keeps the trash out, these things are not lubricated. What you can do is buy some seals it seals and use those to keep a little grease in.

And how good are the holding up with them ?

TT, I discoverd that strokers setup has some issues regarding the fitment of the bearing carrier and the caliper mounting bracket/bolt hitting the trailing arm of strokers setup. So i'm delaying things untill i'm certain that everything will work. Maybe i'm not seeing something so i need paolo's input on this.

try comparing the Pegasus price to HRPWorld.com (Hoerr racing products) and Lefthanderchassis.com the cheapest place is probably Behling racing in Butler, WI (Milwaukee, WI). if you have the part numbers I can try and get you a price from Behling.
redvetracr