After dinner with the Twins

Thank you Doug. Between my POS cell phone, and my POS Camera, I need to do more side jobs.:lol::lol::lol:

Looks like you had a good time! I sse some familiar places, cars and faces! I bet you had a nice dinner with that group! Thanks for sharing the pics. :hi:

Jeff it looks like Mark is getting ready to snatch that big bag of money out of your hand :amazed:

Jeff it looks like Mark is getting ready to snatch that big bag of money out of your hand :amazed:

That's Xander, trying to steal Birds' purepower filter :D

Yes, Rich is one scary SOB!! He can make you laugh yourself to death...the stories he can tell LOL

My body guard (Rich) can take em both.:clobbered:

Good ol' uncle Rich :p if all else fails he can cuss them into submission :shocking:

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Rich has killed people.:goodnight:

Hey, Doug when's the party? I'm ready.:yahoo:

Anytime you want to come over....but hurry up or I'm going to open up the Mexican Happy Juce and drink it without you guys:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My body guard (Rich) can take em both.:clobbered:

Good ol' uncle Rich :p if all else fails he can cuss them into submission :shocking:

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Anytime you want to come over....but hurry up or I'm going to open up the Mexican Happy Juce and drink it without you guys:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Next Sat nite--maybe or when all the dudes can be there.:noworry:

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Next Sat nite--maybe or when all the dudes can be there.:noworry:

Sounds like a plan 20th or 27th? and the rest of you guys chime in on whos coming and a since the Twins are back home my toilet is safe:wink: