Bee Jay's here, there goes the 'hood

Bee Jay

Hi guys. I just now found out about this site. OK if I hang out too? I heard Twin Turbo is here. Is Norval here too. Do I have to quit the other site to be here?
Bee Jay

Hi guys. I just now found out about this site. OK if I hang out too? I heard Twin Turbo is here. Is Norval here too. Do I have to quit the other site to be here?
Bee Jay

Bee Jay, how is it going bro?
Marck is here. Literally. He will be in Anaheim tomarrow all day with me. If you want to meet him, be at the Backwoods BBQ in Corona tomarrow at 6PM.
Norval is selling his car and moving on.
And no, of course not. It's a free country man.

Bee Jay

Marck is here. Literally. He will be in Anaheim tomarrow all day with me. If you want to meet him, be at the Backwoods BBQ in Corona tomarrow at 6PM.

I can't make it today, but thanks for the invite. I would love to meet Twin Turbo in person.
Bee Jay

Bee Jay

What time is Marck holding an autograph session? I may have to fly over!

Bee Jay

If you fly over, can I stuff my rear wheel bearings and trailing arms in your luggage.
Bee Jay

Bee Jay

Answer your cell phone, and you COULD have talked to them.:mad::flash: