Firefox help needed

Jclgodale3

Can someone tell me why some pictures quit showing up in some threads? If I am using Internet Explorer, all pictures show up, but if using Mozilla Firefox, which I prefer, only selected pictures show up. Even my photobucket pics doen't show up when posting but others can see them. (as I can when using Internet Explorer) Anyone steer me in the right direction to correct this?

HUM...I been using the latest FF browser or some time now, and no troubles...all pix show....

and it's SO much better then IE, it's not even a comparo....wonder about your setting and security crap....

I shouldn't say this, but with comcast cable, they running some security on their servers, I think...but I been bare assed naked on this machine for since last Feb....nothing even installed....:harhar:tmrw is another day....

:quote:

I downloaded FF a week ago and have yet to use it,the first time opened it there was so much crap on the screen i did not know where to begin :suicide:

I shouldn't say this, but with comcast cable, they running some security on their servers, I think...but I been bare assed naked on this machine for since last Feb....nothing even installed....:harhar:tmrw is another day....

:quote:
I don't use Comcast so don't think that is the problem...security settings? Suggestions?

I downloaded FF a week ago and have yet to use it,the first time opened it there was so much crap on the screen i did not know where to begin :suicide:
Hmm? That's strange. Downloaded Firefox over 2 years ago and haven't used IE since, except to check this picture issue out. Firefox is much faster for me. I'm sure it depends on the machine your using too though...:crutches:

Hmm? That's strange. Downloaded Firefox over 2 years ago and haven't used IE since, except to check this picture issue out. Firefox is much faster for me. I'm sure it depends on the machine your using too though...:crutches:

I was not knocking FF,let me try to rephrase this :footmouth: after i installed it and logged on with it for the first time there were so many tool bars and icon's i was mind boggled :amazed: I did go back and play with it some tonight and i have to agree web sites load faster,i just have trouble navigating around :push: i just need to work with it some more i guess.