Change can be good!

78Vette-SA

Every once in a while it's good to see what's out there. It's good to have alternatives and thanks to those responsible (TT?).

:thumbs:

Last edited:
Wow that makes 2 more 78 vettes in one day :amazed:

Welcome aboard :bounce:

Thanks to all for welcome.

Actually I still use the 78VETTE id as that was my first Vette. A friend has it and I see it all the time and it still looks great.

Thanks again.

fs-be-16.jpg

WOW is that what you are driving now :shocking: that is a nice looking car.

Thanks and yes. Those on that other corvette site have seen it from the ground up (and probably sick of it :bounce:) but it's my little toy I built over the last 2 years and finished last fall. Been driving it regularly this summer.

Complete build at: FrankenSport Build-up

beautiful car :cool:

Thanks and yes. Those on that other corvette site have seen it from the ground up (and probably sick of it :bounce:) but it's my little toy I built over the last 2 years and finished last fall. Been driving it regularly this summer.

Sick of that build? I followed every step of my friend.

Nice and nasty car

Welcome.

You're all too kind. Thanks guys. Glad tyo be here. Been checking out the other forums and hoping to be able to help out somewhere. Might suggest to TT if possible to have one or LS Conversion Forums. Lot of it going on.

Thanks again!

...Might suggest to TT if possible to have one or LS Conversion Forums. Lot of it going on...

Write up a "how to" article and get the mods to post it into the Tech section :thumbs:

Only problem with that is there are so many different ways to go about it. I've seen guys to l;ots of different things with regard to pulley setups, the electronics, manual and hydraulic clutches, programming, intake systems, transmission setups, etc.

Having a questions/answer place for those to post specific how-to questions about their own installation and hopefully get some answers from those that have done it in a similar fashion would work better IMO.