Good morning! (another defector)

powerglide

Hi all,
Thanks to some well publicized drama 'over there' I got the tip to come over here. :rain:
I'm looking forward to getting to know some folks here, learning and contributing as much as I can.
I live in Los Angeles, Hermosa Beach to be exact. Anyone from around here? I'd love to meet another vette-head in the neighborhood. Meet up for cruises etc. I have been cruising around solo most weekends, in Palos Verdes, Laguna Beach, Malibu, etc. If someone can suggest cool drives around here that would be awesome.
I drive this (below), it's a 1980 4-speed, recent resto-mod, California smog legal, alleged 400hp motor (when I dyno it I will believe it!)

P1010744.jpg
P1010783.jpg
P1010768.jpg
P1010681_v2.jpg

Yes you need to watch for the Bird Fest,i attended last month,drove all the way from Mo just to attend,and it was a blast.now if i just had some more fuel money i would come out and do it gain. (hint hint)

Thanks all! I like the elbow room over here. I don't feel big-brother breathing down my neck!
BTW I have thread subscription set to instant email notification, but didn't get any...hence the slow reply/post.

Welcome to vetteMOD.

We have many SoCal members here and quiet a few are going to meet in Corona Friday night:
http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1764

We have members in Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, San Clemente, Corona, Riverside, Silver Lake, Los Alamitos, ............ e-mail me directly at [email protected] for more info, and watch out for "Birdfest" events.

Okay!
I just searched around for bird fest but confused...what's it all about?
email coming
-Tom

Welcome to vetteMOD.

We have many SoCal members here and quiet a few are going to meet in Corona Friday night:
http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1764

Wish I could make it! Thanks for the heads up.

What's Bird Fest all about :confused: Hauling ASS through the mountains :devil:

There is more to it than that,but thats the blurr i remember :drink:

Don't go to the birdfest, some of those guys are just not right...I met some of them and they left a lasting impression :D