CF orphan

The good part is I am getting a lot of invites to new places and making new friends. Great site and I will drop by from time to time. I don't use the private message thing, too many to check, so if anyone wants something the best thing to do is email [email protected]

Welcome aboard Tom....did you remember to turn out the light at CF when you left?:)
I can only imagine the chatter between the IB big-wigs over you leaving. I left a year ago for similar reasons, but no one noticed... :crap:

I am not a member over there,but i have one of your rads with the dual spal's,and it is a nice setup :bounce:

Welcome aboard Tom....did you remember to turn out the light at CF when you left?:)
I can only imagine the chatter between the IB big-wigs over you leaving. I left a year ago for similar reasons, but no one noticed... :crap:

Actually they didn't care, which was pretty obvious. They deleted my posts, blocked me out, and never said sorry.

Welcome Tom:hi:

Pretty shabby treatment of the people who built CF. It's obvious that they just don't care.

Actually they didn't care, which was pretty obvious. They deleted my posts, blocked me out, and never said sorry.

Well, I left when I realized the owners were making money off the knowledgeable people like GTR1999, Twin-Turbo and yourself...many others too. Then they slap around the good guys for giving free advice (how-to's) which pissed off the supporting vendors.:pprrtt:

Hey Tom, them Spals still cooling ME and the engine just fine....been about 2? years now...

the computer and a relay work just fine right off the alt.stud just to tweek old lions over there.....:eek::smash::lol:

Take care man....U B one of the first if not THE first to finally solve some of them silly overheating problems....

:thumbs:

Hi Tom,

I have one of your radiators and dual spal fans waiting to be bolted into my '69. I've probably had it 18 months, but I like to buy ahead ;)

Sorry they screwed you over there. I still post there some but this one really gets to me. Maybe it's time to cut it off.

Tom in AZ

edit - my swan song - http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=2128876

Last edited:
Hi Tom,

I have one of your radiators and dual spal fans waiting to be bolted into my '69. I've probably had it 18 months, but I like to buy ahead ;)

Sorry they screwed you over there. I still post there some but this one really gets to me. Maybe it's time to cut it off.

Tom in AZ

From my count Tom, you might be bringing 10 others with you :lol:

Hi Tom,

Tom in AZ

Knew they'd delete it...but this is exactly the reason why they've creeped me out. Too much big brother sh1t... same thing happened to Cadillac Forums and Bike Forums...Internet Brands killing the goose