Rear view mirror HELP!

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I have a new pair of fuzzy dice i want to hang off my mirror,they weigh about 1lb,do you think the mirror can handle the weight? or should i get a smaller pair??? :noob:

TIA for the helpful advice that i'm sure will be comming soon.

I have a new pair of fuzzy dice i want to hang off my mirror,they weigh about 1lb,do you think the mirror can handle the weight? or should i get a smaller pair??? :noob:

(DxR) constant

xyr2/23.294/x3.1465= .9PF/200% Should be fine.

(DxR) constant

xyr2/23.294/x3.1465= .9PF/200% Should be fine.

OK I think i understand

WTF

I wouldn't go with the fuzzy dice. I think the more fashionable thing these days would be a set of these...

(Available in 9 different colors.)

nutz-big.jpg

I wouldn't go with the fuzzy dice. I think the more fashionable thing these days would be a set of these...

nutz-big.jpg

YIP those seem to be very popular around here lately :huh2: don't know if i would want those hanging off my mirror.

don't know if i would want those hanging off my mirror.

I don't know if I'd wan't them hanging from ANYTHING!

(Although I have heard our cars called "the Flying Dildo"... maybe hang them from the rear license bracket! Haha....)

Many states are now giving tickets for having those hanging from the rear. Something about obscenity.. Pretty narrow mnded IMHO. But even Kali has now made it an offense to sunbathe nude on a beach that has been nude for a long time.

Many states are now giving tickets for having those hanging from the rear. Something about obscenity.. .

Oohhh, the Liberals with have a field-day with that! Quick, someone call the ACLU!!!! :smash::smash::smash:

nutz-big.jpg

What I find so hilarious about these is that they really are scaled too small for a truck---so to me they say, "Look how teeny my balls are!"

Hahaha, might have to get me a set of them - they'd have to piss off someone out here :thumbs:

Which one do you want Wayne,i'm sure we could send you one or 2. These darn things are on the back of just about every dang truck you see anymore.
I wonder what kind of reaction i would get with one those on the back of the vette :tomato:

The flesh ones look cool. How much are they?

I bet the bottom right ones are most popular among the married ranks:shocking:

Cammo ones for the hillbillies ;)

Actually, Paul67 at CF had fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror of his car. Looked pretty cool.