I moved up 2 notches

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
I have the 76, 77, and now the new edition to my collection, a 2001 Z06, 17535 miles , I would like to thank the Big Bird and Doug and a couple of Johns and a few others for the most wonderful weekend I've spent in a very long time. The Bird looked it over with a fine tooth comb and if there was anything wrong we made it right, Doug really picked the data side of it apart and found the engine was like brand new or better. I came back to AZ this afternoon and it was like driving a dream. Passed plenty of Highway patrol speed traps and no tickets, yet got to the shit hole and the local barney fife want to see my papers , because it has a dealers plate on it, Punk local shit heads!!!!!! Pissed me Off""!!!

Well I have so much to learn and hope in the future that I won't become a pain in the A##, with so many stupid questions.. I Have one Issue and I will post it on another new thread,,,, Hello to All

Rich

Rich,
It's one hell of a fine car, and anyone here would die to have it. Kudos.

ZO6?? i'ts not a convertible then, I don't want it....:chinese: gotta have a drop top so feel the breeze man, what good is doing 120+ in a coupe, you can't TELL it.....phone poles go by a bit faster, eh.....

:D:crutches::censored::friends:

Nice ride, congrats :bump:

Have you decided on selling the '77 ? Give it a few weeks, you might want to keep it.

Well I have so much to learn and hope in the future that I won't become a pain in the A##, with so many stupid questions..

Rich

Don't stop Rich. It'll make my questions look even more stupid :lol:

COngrats on the new set of wheels :thumbs: