Caling KWPLOT....football wk1

SmokinBBC

Since you missed Thursday, thought I'd give you some commentary on wk 1....

The mighty Superbowl bound San Diego Charges lost at home to the lowly Carolina Panthers.....

But wait, the AFC is wide open now that Tom Brady is out for the season with a destroyed knee......

And what does this have to do with Corvettes? Well, the Bears will have the pleasure of losing the first game in the new LUCAS OIL field in Indi.....I use Lucas gear oil in my diff:D

Since you missed Thursday, thought I'd give you some commentary on wk 1....

The mighty Superbowl bound San Diego Charges lost at home to the lowly Carolina Panthers.....

But wait, the AFC is wide open now that Tom Brady is out for the season with a destroyed knee......

And what does this have to do with Corvettes? Well, the Bears will have the pleasure of losing the first game in the new LUCAS OIL field in Indi.....I use Lucas gear oil in my diff:D

I'M HERE! :trumpet: i am watching the Colts and Bears right now :bounce:
KC knocked Brady out for the rest of the year it sounds like :crutches: so now another AFC will stand a chance,unfortunately KC will need more help than that.
And YES the Bears will loose tonight :smash:

Gene Upshaw. He passed away a couple of weeks ago,an X-player and i can't remember what position he held in the NFL offices.