Another new guy!

koni4200

Hey everyone! I've finally got to this site and got registered. I can't believe what I've been missing. A little about myself, well car first. 82 with the crossfire on top still. Has a 2040 cam, xram, 2" tbi's, dart iron eagle heads, ebl flash computer, no a/c or emissions whatsoever, true duals and some other small stuff. Actually, the engine and transmission are pulled right now. Got sick of looking at the dirty engine bay and decided to do something about it.

Future plans include going with a carb, yea I know, got a lot of money into the x-fire, but I really want to cut a hole in a hood and put a roots supercharger on it! Either way, mine isn't a collectors or low miles so it's not one that going to be worth a whole lot someday. No Barret Jackson for me. Maybe I'll put the x-fire stuff up for sale here or ebay or something. Who knows!?

As for me, in the Navy stationed in San Diego.

As for the forum, it's awesome! Easy to use, great information already in such a short period of time. Great job!

Thanks and I do have to find a pic of the vette and me somewhere around here. I saw that post and do plan on getting a pic up. Makes the site a bit better to actually see each other instead of just typing on and on to a computer.

yea, an LS would be awesome, I'd definately have to see one to know what I'm in for. Motor and tranny mounts, driveshaft length, is the 700r4 ok to use with it, bolt up the same? hood clearance I'm sure would NOT be an issue. Wiring would be fine, I'm doing a painless wiring kit anyway, I'm sure they have a kit for it. Hmm...now you guys got me thinking faster. I'll have to do some research on it I guess now.