Better milage with poop!

page1: "give a crap about gas milage ? Buy this..."

page2: this looks like Turtles engine:

YELLOW_PLASTIC2.jpg

it's a joke... but it's a good one :crap::crap:

I am kind of cheap so I think I might look into trying it on my Jeep. Sounds like cow might be a better option because of there diet. Well if thats the case I could get that for free to.

I was going to buy some OEM rust on ebay, but couldn't figger out how to apply it to my LT1/L98 engine and make it pass a NCRS judge....

:trumpet::bonkers::harhar:

"methane extractor"....wow!!! I never needed one of those. Mine has an automatic valve on it.

"human waste. It's put in a blender"...I think the wife might object to this. And NEVER go to this guys house for a milkshake!!!

"I love not having to fill up my tank every stinking week!
Interesting choice of words.

And finally....I see no mention of the process of getting the poop from it's original location to the car. Is this a family activity where everyone contributes ("okay Johnny, shit in the jar and bring it out to the garage") or just the car owner?

It's easy, just poop in the blender, add some bleach, hit "puree" for a few seconds, go out to the garage and pour it into the condensator. What's the problem?

I'm going for it...

6648cbe3e9840c5.jpg

(Edit) Sheeeeit!!! OW! DAMN! Unplug the damn blender before squatting on it!! :gurney:

Last edited:
It's easy, just poop in the blender, add some bleach, hit "puree" for a few seconds, go out to the garage and pour it into the condensator. What's the problem?

I'm going for it...

6648cbe3e9840c5.jpg

(Edit) Don't forget to unplug the damn blender before squatting on it! :gurney:

Try that Jegs catalogue first. Talk about shit..................:tomato: