Bizzare Stories

SmokinBBC

How about a thread of Bizzare Stories.

So I'm coming home from a drive. On a 2 lane street cut through the woods. Old houses every 100yards or so when I see a snake slithering accross the road. I slow down to check it out. It's a copperhead which is common in NC. Anyway, as I am rolling by, it gets up and lunges at the vette...I'm not sure, but I think I saw it's fangs....needless to say, I don't stop. Well, not totally bizzare, but definetly unusual.

How Bizzare, How Bizzare.

Long time ago riding my dirt bike on a gravel road between our fields,i spotted a snake crossing the road,i pull up to it and see that it's a cotton mouth, a big sucker too,he coils and strikes at my tire multiple times,usually they just hurry like hell to get out of the way.

I got one to top them ALL, I met in summer school a guy from another school, his name was William Dean Christianson he turned out to be a mass murderer....

look up on www.serialkillers.com or www.sk.com do a search and you find the story...

one of my oldest buddys was met through Bill some 42 years ago....my buddy Larry is a Federal cop for DHS and been a fed cop for 40 years or so....

we terminated the friendship when Bill got odd and went crazy....

Bills' wife and kid left town early on....never seen/heard from again...

tell you what though....Bill could DRIVE his 58/61 spliced up vette like crazy through Rock Creek Park in upper NW Wash Dc...

the weird assed life I have had, and the guys I have known, and the jobs I have had, I look back and don't believe 1/2 of it myself, and I not shitting one damn bit.....crazy....

and to boot I have lost some 8 friends to suicide over the last 45 years...top THAT for a record...:suicide:

been a crazy ride, for sure....

:stirpot:

I got one to top them ALL, I met in summer school a guy from another school, his name was William Dean Christianson he turned out to be a mass murderer....

look up on www.serialkillers.com or www.sk.com do a search and you find the story...

one of my oldest buddys was met through Bill some 42 years ago....my buddy Larry is a Federal cop for DHS and been a fed cop for 40 years or so....

tell you what though....Bill could DRIVE his 58/61 spliced up vette like crazy through Rock Creek Park in upper NW Wash Dc...

the weird assed life I have had, and the guys I have known, and the jobs I have had, I look back and don't believe 1/2 of it myself, and I not shitting one damn bit.....crazy....

and to boot I have lost some 8 friends to suicide over the last 45 years...top THAT for a record...:suicide:

I give up Gene...did many different searches....no William Dean Christianson.

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_index/xserienkiller_c.php

scroll down the list and there he is....

now that other site I can't find quickly is the one with the writeup....

I gotta search emails to find it....

:eek:

I think Gene has been rolling his to tight :push:

Here you go....real nice guy.....

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/C/CHRISTENSON_william_dean.php

Aaah......well.......oh %#@k it.......You Won

Last edited:

Here you go....real nice guy.....

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/C/CHRISTENSON_william_dean.php

I have a couple PDF frucking useless adope files that are too large to post here being about 39kb something I can email them to you.....

maybe you can find how to post them here, we can't figger how to reduce file size...bastards....I have NEVER liked ADOPE' products.....

send me a email and I can send the files along....

GENE

I was driving a big wrecker in KC some years ago, one of the guys driving a little wrecker (1 ton) had a really hot wife- they split and some 10 years later they found 15 bodies (or parts of) buried around his house. He's on the "life-without-parole" plan now.

I was driving a big wrecker in KC some years ago, one of the guys driving a little wrecker (1 ton) had a really hot wife- they split and some 10 years later they found 15 bodies (or parts of) buried around his house. He's on the "life-without-parole" plan now.

U 2?? What in hell is the probability of that???....so was the wife involved, or just him...she left when he got weird I suppose.....

always been that lingering question about what exactly happened to Bill's wife and child....the word was they fled far as the could and were in California....but for sure they never heard from again......I think there is a good chance he killed them both......and they are buried in his parents back yard...that is MY opinion only.....

but the story of Bill don't end there, his parents were on trial for aiding and abetting him the father died at 80 y/o while the trial was running, the mother was convicted, not sure she actually did any jail time, but the sorry part is that the FATHER was a retired CIA type like head of 'Internal Security' meaning spy vs spy....looking for internal moles.....and as such was instrumental in setting up that CIA type safe house in Philly for Bill to live in....

it's in those articles I can't get into this site as files/attachments....

:chinese:

How about a thread of Bizzare Stories.

So I'm coming home from a drive. On a 2 lane street cut through the woods. Old houses every 100yards or so when I see a snake slithering accross the road. I slow down to check it out. It's a copperhead which is common in NC. Anyway, as I am rolling by, it gets up and lunges at the vette...I'm not sure, but I think I saw it's fangs....needless to say, I don't stop. Well, not totally bizzare, but definetly unusual.

I travel pretty much all over the place and usualy I.m in a truckstop, trust me I see a lot of snakes too. come to think of it there s also a lot of truckstop lizzards.