Nice assortment of Vettes...

Luster

Compulsively Anal
Liberty Square cruise night tonight... perfect weather (80*, nice breeze) and a bunch of classic Vettes! All cars were welcome of course, but the Vettes dominated. :bounce:

BTW... this was sponsored by the Mustang club and there were more Vettes than Stangs!!! Yes!

liberty1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice line up there Bill :nuts: looks like a good show and some nice weather :bounce:
I went to one for a couple hr's over in Smithville Fri evening for Vettes,had a good turn out there also. But my little girl and my co-pilot was not interested in staying at this one so we cut out early. I think she just likes riding in the vette and yelling at other cars to get out of the way,it's pretty funny watching her.

Nice line up there Bill :nuts: looks like a good show and some nice weather :bounce:
I went to one for a couple hr's over in Smithville Fri evening for Vettes,had a good turn out there also. But my little girl and my co-pilot was not interested in staying at this one so we cut out early. I think she just likes riding in the vette and yelling at other cars to get out of the way,it's pretty funny watching her.

That is a nice line up...if you want to see more stangs than vettes, you need to go to the junkyard:tomato:

Haha, sounds like your little girl is the Boss!

Man you are killing me…I wanted to go to the liberty show. I thought since the good guys show was in town that it would have been a bust. I could have gone all week not knowing that thanks. :suicide:

I'm pretty sure your vette can hold it's own against all of those high dollar vetts. Yours is one of the cleanest vettes I have seen. :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure your vette can hold it's own against all of those high dollar vetts. Yours is one of the cleanest vettes I have seen. :thumbs:

Seriously I wasn't fishing for compliments! Haha... but there are some $100,000 rides in that group!