Cheap ball joints

Looking for STUPID MONEY.
Doc Rebuild tells of a guy that flew crosscountry and paid $300 for 3 bolts he needed to finish his 100 pt. car.

I have original grease from a 1979 steering box, I'll put that on Ebay for $1000... box included.....:trumpet:

Or original '79 spare tire air..... :thumbs:

I have original grease from a 1979 steering box, I'll put that on Ebay for $1000... box included.....:trumpet:

Or original '79 spare tire air..... :thumbs:

HUMMPFGH, got YOU beat, I still have my '72 spare and air and carrier, stored off in the garage for the last 6? years......

IF I ever paint my car, be a huge temptation to get another hatch and flip it around with some hinges, or maybe just pins like the hood, for simplicity...and make a C5 type storage trunk dropping the gas tank to another type down lower and maybe pick up ten gallons to make it 26-28 gal capacity...that would be cool as a moose....

That a way wife had more room for more crap on our weekend trips....

then again, maybe NOT....:harhar::eek::smash::suicide:

VBP is watching....:bounce:

I really don't know shit about VBP ball joints lately, but it seems I have not had good luck with what was put in my car over the 15 years and 150k miles on it.....I did start out with MOOG.....NAPA is in there now, having that last set of AZ joints not even fit the lower arm....would not bolt up....

so go figger, :gurney:

I really don't know shit about VBP ball joints lately, but it seems I have not had good luck with what was put in my car over the 15 years and 150k miles on it.....I did start out with MOOG.....NAPA is in there now, having that last set of AZ joints not even fit the lower arm....would not bolt up....

15 years and 150k and you are complaining :quote:

15 years and 150k and you are complaining :quote:

Well, this being the 3rd set in there in that time frame...welll 'complaint' is true, but make it a mild comment....MOOG when I got the car right off the bat....8 years later and put in some from AZ.....lasted maybe 4 years, then the lifetime warranty replacements would not fit the car....so to NAPA....

but when a replacement joint, off the shelf will NOT fit the car...well....

others are complaining about VBP joints....but at least their FIT the freeking ARMS ok.....to be used a ALL.....

that's all I"M saying....:flash: