You Worms!

JPhil

Huh?
(see"Dinner with the Twins", above)

Jeez, Marck & Xander are coming 8000 miles just to visit and none of you So Cal dudes can even be bothered to go have dinner with them? You gonna let Jeff & Glenn try to explain that all by themselves? (assuming Glenn can even get off work to go!) :pprrtt:

....buncha waxers...:waxer: :waxer::waxer:

or are you all 'afraid' of the big bad boys? :harhar::harhar:

:stirpot: :devil:

Now John. So far there is Bird and Birdswife, Doug M. and Liz, John Bash(Easyasone2three), Darrow, Torquevette and maybe CaScotty. Mike is coming too I think.(CaLegalVette). They are all bringing their vettes too /also /even.:trumpet:

Now John. So far there is Bird and Birdswife, Doug M. and Liz, John Bash(Easyasone2three), Darrow, Torquevette and maybe CaScotty. Mike is coming too I think.(CaLegalVette). They are all bringing their vettes too /also /even.:trumpet:

Glad to hear that, hope you all have fun, while we await the flood coming east on I10 from New Orleans......

send TT/VT this way, we can use the help.....:harhar::sos::sos::sos::surrender:

Glad to hear that, hope you all have fun, while we await the flood coming east on I10 from New Orleans......

That hurricane in Cuba is now a cat 4:crap:

That hurricane in Cuba is now a cat 4:crap:

Why in hell U think I'm crying for HELP....damnit....:gurney::gurney::eek:

Awwww quite your crying,nobody is forcing you to live in that Hurricane zone :harhar:

Now hurry and put the plywood up

:stirpot:

Awwww quite your crying,nobody is forcing you to live in that Hurricane zone :harhar:

NOPE to plywood, more worried over these damn trees....got 5 of them as a possible hazard to the house, of that 3 are a fair to middling concern....

but this one above the drive is a major concern....I should have it topped.....

:suicide::stirpot::crutches:

NOPE to plywood, more worried over these damn trees....got 5 of them as a possible hazard to the house, of that 3 are a fair to middling concern....

but this one above the drive is a major concern....I should have it topped.....

:suicide::stirpot::crutches:

Maybe you'll luck out and the wind will blow it on to the neighbors so your insurance can clean it up.

Still planning on coming Bird.