WTB: 1969-1975 steering column

chris75stingray

i'm looking for a column for my 75. it can be standard or T/T. i'm looking for one that is tight and doesn't have any play in the bearings. i doesn't need to have the steering wheel , but i would like a complete column. the column in the car now just has too many problems to fix and now the ignition switch is binding up somewhere so i'd just like to get a good working one.

thanks, chris

Are you looking for a steering column?
I will be removing my non-tilt column from my 69 vert.
The column is black and tight,wiring harness is good,will include new harness in bag from Eagle Wiring.
I will be keeping the steering wheel to put on my rebuilt tilt-column.
$ 200.00 + shipping

I spotted my old straight column off my '72 in the store room the other day...but send me a PM to go look at it to see what's what, unused for some 15 years now....so I cant remember shit.....

:(

i'm looking for a column for my 75. it can be standard or T/T. i'm looking for one that is tight and doesn't have any play in the bearings. i doesn't need to have the steering wheel , but i would like a complete column. the column in the car now just has too many problems to fix and now the ignition switch is binding up somewhere so i'd just like to get a good working one.

thanks, chris

I have a standard column out of a 71...no key and no wheel but yours for $100+ shipping.