OK a limey in da house........

I have a question, what color should the string be that holds the headlight washer instruction tag on my all original 350/300 auto base model coupe, want to take it to Barret Jaction and fear that the incorrect string my scare off the $1,000,000 bidders!!!? :suicide:

Just kiddingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:wink:

Nick

It's white string, no color.

:D

Dammit TT. You left the British filter off again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome aboard Nick.:wink:

Nick - I'm a limey also but it's a secret. Born in Lythan St Annes but most of my family is from the Midlands area.

Nick - I'm a limey also but it's a secret. Born in Lythan St Annes but most of my family is from the Midlands area.

Lytham St Annes??? I lived there for 6 months training with BAe for the job I have out here. Talk about the best place to open your gob and come out with an Aussie accent - the tarts loved us! :yahoo::yahoo:

Wayne - My Dad worked at BA in the 60's so that's why we where up in Lancashire. We moved to the states when he took a job at Lockheed

Wayne - My Dad worked at BA in the 60's so that's why we where up in Lancashire. We moved to the states when he took a job at Lockheed
Coolio - prolly more to see and do in the US than at St Annes! We got an info pack about St Annes in Oz before we went to the UK and the biggest tourist attraction was some old windmill that had been there for eons. A week before I got there, a huge storm came in and blew the windmill to shit! So, that left us with drinking and "entertaining" the local ladies :yahoo: