I'm going to have to delay my project

Belgian1979vette

I'm going in between jobs right now and have to go into training for the next couple of months. Sadly this will take time of my vette and I was hoping to get here ready by next summer since I was close to finishing my primer prep work and sending the car of to the painters. :)
Then again this job will earn me more money in the futher so I might be able to buy more parts (as long as the wife doesn't take possession of it) :nuts:

I'm going in between jobs right now and have to go into training for the next couple of months. Sadly this will take time of my vette and I was hoping to get here ready by next summer since I was close to finishing my primer prep work and sending the car of to the painters. :)
Then again this job will earn me more money in the futher so I might be able to buy more parts (as long as the wife doesn't take possession of it) :nuts:

Well at least there is SOME upside kicker to it.....hope you can keep in touch from the backside of the moon or where every they Shanghai your ass off to....

:trumpet::bounce::twitch: