Dinner with the Twins

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Hey boys. Here is your chance to meet Marck and Xander.:hi:
I am taking them out to dinner at my favorite Mexican resturant, Chili Peppers in Orange, Kalifornia, Friday, Sept 12th at 6PM. I am positive they don't have truely good Mexican food in the Netherlands. (Maybe we should go Dutch?):tomato:
Anyhow, be there and meet the boys. Bring your ride too if possible.

(Larry or Karsten, post this Global if possible):1st:

Copied from reply #19 (page2):

Okay, we are shifting dinner Friday to here.
http://www.backwoodsbbq.com/
Friday the 12th at 6PM. All are invited.
Please turn out with your Vette. Plenty of parking, easily viewed from inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am taking them out to dinner at my favorite Mexican resturant, Chili Peppers in Orange, Kalifornia, Friday, Sept 12th at 6PM. I am positive they don't have truely good Mexican food in the Netherlands. (Maybe we should go Dutch?):tomato:

This the same place as before? I don't get off work thill 5:00 but I can be there with Jiggles. Might not be there until 6:30.:phone:

Just talked to the people here, I can get off at 4:30.

Last edited:

This the same place as before? I don't get off work thill 5:00 but I can be there with Jiggles. Might not be there until 6:30.:phone:

Wrong day fuzzball. :crylol:SEPT 12th:D

Wrong day fuzzball. :crylol:SEPT 12th:D

Yea, so I see. Cough - cough........damn fur balls.:push:

Dammit, just dammit. No, I won't make it, much as I'd love to. In my younger days I'd have set off on a 1200 mile road trip just to have dinner with a couple guys I never met in a heartbeat. But I got "re-spon-si-bil-i-ties" now. So dammitol!
Bird, buy 'em a couple shots (or more.....!) of good tequila & send me the tab. Straight up, with salt & lime, none of them pansy-ass marguarita girly drinks. (Save those for the next morning!)
Been a few years since I was in Orange, it was a nice town....Knew a well endowed good looking classic California Beach Babe who lived there. Prob'ly still does....Nice ride down the Garden Grove Freeway from Long Beach, late at night when it wasn't too crowded and I could just grab the left lane, set the throttle and let 'er roll through that thick soft cool coastal air.....

Here's to you, T-Bros! Enjoy your visit :beer:

John

Jeff,

Tell tell the twins hello and don't have to much fun. If you will ask Marck for me, does he still have his ECM harness for the 82. I not having much luck finding one. I sent him a PM, but he might not have a laptop with him.

Thanks

Man I got to get freed up for this...Jeff...is that the one on 167 S Main...?? If it is,only 98.6 miles for me...I'll get back to ya...have to try and re-schedule something...

Rich

Man I got to get freed up for this...Jeff...is that the one on 167 S Main...?? If it is,only 98.6 miles for me...I'll get back to ya...have to try and re-schedule something...

Rich

Correct. Friday the 12th, 6PM. I'll make reservations for 12.

I think I can make it :D I'll be there...Bird, what time is OK w/ you for us to show up @ your doorstep?

I think I can make it :D I'll be there...Bird, what time is OK w/ you for us to show up @ your doorstep?

I get up at 5AM every day Marck. Nothing is open till 8AM. So, 7-8AM is good. Still finalizing your iteniary.

Send me a plane ticket and i will come out and have dinner with you guy's :drink:
The last trip has left me a little short on traveling funds :gurney: