Edit: I don't think I need your adresses anymore

He hasn't gotten back to me about the payment method yet though

Maybe not until Monday

Last edited:
There all cut and ready for paypal payments

I believe the cost is going to be 16 plus 10 shipping

This should be verified tomorrow and I'll PM the paypal addy to you all

Last edited:
as a side note, I have a Jeep box just sitting around I'd be happy to part with for a few bucks. It's at my parents' house 4 hours away right now, but I'll be back there in a couple weeks. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll grab it.

What does the jeep box do for me? Is this a mod like hydroboost? Well worth the trouble and everyone should do it.
Bee Jay

Hey Yellow,
I sent an email some time ago to [email protected]
with the info that you supplied.
I did not hear back so I called them a couple of days ago - Jeff is the guy to talk to there. He informed me that the plates were run off the night before but he wasn't sure if mine were included. He assures me that he can run off some more next time that they are cutting 1/2" plate if mine [or anyones] were missed. He cut out 8 sets.
He asked me what they were for so I told him that they were steering box mount plates for Corvette. I didn't elaborate past that. He seemed quite interested. Hope I didn't let any cats out of the bag.
Frank.

Yeah he seems like a very nice guy

I haven't received my plates yet, it's been over a week now. But it's a custom part, I can't expect it to get here fast.

As far as elaborating to him it's not really up to me to say if you should or shouldn't talk to him about the plates. Ijust got the group buy together BBShark drew them.

Send him a PM

i sent my money over a week ago and haven't gotten mine either. i don't even have a steering box yet so i'm not in a hurry. but still don't want to wait forever for them

"Jeff" didn't call me back as promised. I've been thinking about giving him a call. Probably shouldn't let it go too long.............

got mine today . it looks like the holes where the stock bolts go through are too small . they will have to be redrilled larger before threading.

Yeah I think he did that in the drawlings so you can use stock size bolts or larger

I like those plates much better than the ones I received form Corvette Steering.

How can I get a set?

Download the drawlings and then email them to ballistic fab asking for a custom part quote

Ballistic Fabrication quality

I'd like to share some pics of the brackets I received from Ballistic. Hopefully the rest of you got better examples of these. I'm planning on returning these, as they look pretty terrible:
IMG_0324.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg[/IMG]