Question for the Mods...

saudivette

Clueless In Sandland
Quite often when I log in, I see on the "Forum Home" page that new pictures have been uploaded. However, when I click on the picture and it opens in a new page, there's absolutely no info there. As in, I can see the pic and the URL tage or IMG tag etc, but not who posted it or in what thread, if any.

Sometimes I've seen pics that I think "ooh, I wonder what that's all about". Click on the pic, it opens and I'm none the wiser.

Any way you can incorporate a link to who posted the pic or in what thread?

I forwarded your question to our IT department :D

cid_image018.gif

Which ones are you interested in Wayne. As if i have to guess :shocking:
Nothing in particular mate, although what prompted me to ask the question was last night I saw some pics of what looked like a spherical bearing or spherical rubber bushing. I thought "what the hell is that all about" but clicking on the pic just brought it up larger in a new window - no other info :confused:

I forwarded your question to our IT department :D
Thanks mate. Isn't the IT department in Chicago at the moment though? :D

Yes, the IT dep is going on the road in a few.

As for the pics, I'll see if I can let it show who uploaded the pic. There's no link to any post however, it's completely separate and a pic being uploaded doesn't mean it's posted here. The user manually inserts the pic in a post. If I can add the pic uploader name you could do a search for posts and see if it's in there.

Okay, I made some changes. I changed the image sorting when viewing your own or someone elses images in via thge member listing. The newest are shown first.

Also, when viewing an image, either through this listing or through a filmstrip bar, if you click on the image name or the image itself you are now taken to the uploaders profile page.

Perfect! Thanks Big Boy :thumbs:

:drink::eek:

Wayne, on this side of the planet, the phrase you used there.....Big Boy.....

sounds comically homo sexual....I about fell off my chair with laughter....

:confused:
Whoops! :lol:

Evidently, it doesn't mean that where I'm from :waxer:

I'll try again then - Perfect! Thanks TT

:hunter::hunter: I would HOPE not, get your head handed to you over THERE for that shit....

Wife left for 5 hours west to Alabama, so it's just me and the 3 cats, she took her DAWG (American southland spelling for the accent) for the 4 legged critter most guys hunt with....she be back tmrw....

meanwhile I playing with refinish on a set of '89 vette wheels I picked up cheep locally here....just for a change, no huge reason to do anything positive, but a change for what should be even money...and some time/effort....that's what happens when I'm bored....
3 am here now...probably near 1 pm where your are....

:sos:

About half 11 here now Gene. Yep, homesexuality is seriously frowned upon here and will get you jail time. However, because men and women can't meet anywhere or even be together unless they're related or married, homosexuality is rife - but the Saudi's tell me that you're only gay if you "take" it, being the "giver" is ok :lol:

You must be bored mate, if it's 3am and you're polishing wheels! Just gonna head out and try the fan belts I got this morning...