Eastwood Paint

I use alot of their products ,no complaints it has all been good stuff. So if you try their paint and primer let me know how it goes,since i will be painting my car this winter :waxer:

PPG=Piss Pore Gloss?
Are you saying that is what I should use or who makes eastwood's paint?

PPG=Piss Pore Gloss?
Are you saying that is what I should use or who makes eastwood's paint?

Most all the shops out here use PPG or Shermman Williams. I think there are only 3-4 manufactureres left anymore.
Ask John Smyda. He is our resident evil, er body man.:quote:

Sorry I spent 1 1/2 years in a body shop when I was in high school and all we shot was Sidkins and DuPont. The other body shop in town shot PPG and was known for cheap crap work. So that's what PPG will always bring to my mind. Either way I seen this stuff that Eastwood is selling and the price looks very good. I was thinking about shooting my Jeep with it in the spring to see how I liked it before painting the Vette with it and was hoping someone else has tryed it.

I shot Lacquer and Enamel as a kid. Even painted a small submarine with high lead Epoxy.
This new stuff is all different now. My buddies out here use water base Sherman Williams:bonkers:, and tell me a child can do it.:bullshit: Gotta go with what they tell me.:D

I shot Lacquer and Enamel as a kid. Even painted a small submarine with high lead Epoxy.
This new stuff is all different now. My buddies out here use water base Sherman Williams:bonkers:, and tell me a child can do it.:bullshit: Gotta go with what they tell me.:D

R U one of the guys that took his gal to the beaches to watch the submarine races.????

:quote::bump::bump::bump:

Water based? I let my son play with water based paint maybe he can paint my car!

Want the honest truth?? I thinking of some powdered aluminum mixed into some ordinary HD oil based house paint....

sears.....why NOT?? exterior enamel ??

:D:chinese:

R U one of the guys that took his gal to the beaches to watch the submarine races.????

Hell ya:goodevil::goodevil::goodevil:;)

Hell ya:goodevil::goodevil::goodevil:;)

UNDER the Boardwalk....boardwalk!! remember that old song???
not ONE parent knew what it meant.....

not even school administrators.....

about 10,000 years ago.....

:shocking:

Water based? I let my son play with water based paint maybe he can paint my car!

Want the honest truth?? I thinking of some powdered aluminum mixed into some ordinary HD oil based house paint....

WTF you smokin...and quit bogarting it.........:crylol:

Last edited:

I kid you not. Kalifornia EPA crap. The guys tell me it is MORE durable than the old single stage stuff. Honest. They say they hated it at first, and had to learn how to paint all over again. Now, they say they would never switch back.

I kid you not. Kalifornia EPA crap. The guys tell me it is MORE durable than the old single stage stuff. Honest. They say they hated it at first, and had to learn how to paint all over again. Now, they say they would never switch back.

OK, heard you or someone say that before....so what if any diff between THAT and my powdered aluminum in house paint???

serious, long as it's exterior paint, water based and a good coloration....

paint is paint....NO??? just buy glossy....

:stirpot:eek:f paint.....

WTF you smokin...and quit bogarting it.........:crylol:

I think Gene as a child chewed on too much of that lead based paint in his house :toothbrush:

And Rollllll another one,just like the last one :sick: