OK you posers....what IS this???

Rods, jets, and needle valves for an Edelbrock carburetor .... or is this a trick question????

Gene's torture kit..........what, no stickers?

Thought you switched to FI a while back.

Yeh, about 15 years ago, in stock L98 on my stock L48 engine....but since then the 'need for speed' and so it's more than it WAS.....:bump:

now it's a LT1 induction on a L98 engine with a few step up in cam....
and headers....and overdrive....and some other projects....

:zzz:

For an old AFB ?

Hello Mr firing order....welcome to the forum.....when I messed with DPFI long time ago I called it 72184365.....4 corners, 4 centers....

it had a odd batch fire configuration, so made it easier to comprehende' when messing with it....

:bounce:

It's a picture on the cathode ray tube of my monitor

(some kind of jet sizing kit with blanks, drills & reamers, but I don't know what for.)
(or is it just the lines of my cathode ray tube which make the rods look like drills? It does look like a very limited version of the natural gas/LP conversion jet kit I used to carry on the plumbing truck)

Last edited:
It's a picture on the cathode ray tube of my monitor

(some kind of jet sizing kit with blanks, drills & reamers, but I don't know what for.)
(or is it just the lines of my cathode ray tube which make the rods look like drills? It does look like a very limited version of the natural gas/LP conversion jet kit I used to carry on the plumbing truck)

YOU a plumber?? one of my old vette buddies just up the road a piece is a retired plumber....has a custom C5 car is great....he does all his own work, except the electricals, he calls me then....

:smash::smash: