Rack steering and talk of a shitty reply.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=2109103

:shocking::shocking::hunter::gurney:

WHY in hell someone can't just CALL them on a shitty product that don't fit many cars too well???

variations in frames :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:LITTLE EVA....yeh there are tolerances but not so much as factory stuff didn't fit for christsakes....

I wonder, does anyone else know of any other site comments as they sell these rack conversions for other cars too....they get the same complaints???

:ill::confused:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=2109103

:shocking::shocking::hunter::gurney:

WHY in hell someone can't just CALL them on a shitty product that don't fit many cars too well???

variations in frames :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:LITTLE EVA....yeh there are tolerances but not so much as factory stuff didn't fit for christsakes....

I wonder, does anyone else know of any other site comments as they sell these rack conversions for other cars too....they get the same complaints???

:ill::confused:

because they are SUPPORTING VENDORS which means THEY pay the bills at CF not you. Including the mods salaries...

Come on Gene. Your a staunch republican. It's just business.:smash::smash::thumbs:

because they are SUPPORTING VENDORS which means THEY pay the bills at CF not you. Including the mods salaries...

THAT much is obvious, but to set there with some 4 years? of complaints and get this type answer yet they claim any legitimacy.....??

shit's getting deep...only reason I focus in on their crap is because I did my install years ago, before their ever hit the market, and have been super paranoid and interested in what they did, and it being so totally differant than mine, I have to ask and follow along, and so far I feel like a undeserved genius...common sense, when in doubt TRIANGULATE and they never did that, neither did VBP which is even MORE surprising....

:eek::bomb:

After 20+ years of airplanes, I thought I was a pretty fair hand at reading prints. I just looked at the Frame Dimension stuff that Smyda has posted and can't find any +/- tolerances. one place says 27-5/8" no tolerance given.