Gale Banks twin turbo's.

Belgian1979vette

Currently posting this thing from a shop PC in spain on vacation, so I'm not able to look at this frequently.

Anyone ever used a Gale banks twin turbo on a C3. If so, how did it fit in the car ?

Thanks

Yves

I believe twin turbo has tried, and from memory I believe the waste gates need to be relocated.

I haven't tried, but you must be looking at those that are on ebay from 69myway? They at least have the wastegates under the log manifolds, they should fit. The later manifolds have the wastegates in front of the manifolds and there's little clearance there, it could interfere with the upper control arm.

TT, I have not heard from Chris, 69myway, in a while, any information as to what's going on??? I heard he was selling his '69, just wondering how it all turned out.....

I know some things, but not going to say anything here, now, and was wondering for any updates.....

:stirpot:

No idea yellow73sb asked me about the turbos on ebay. I'm not close w Chris McDonald

I haven't tried, but you must be looking at those that are on ebay from 69myway? They at least have the wastegates under the log manifolds, they should fit. The later manifolds have the wastegates in front of the manifolds and there's little clearance there, it could interfere with the upper control arm.

Correct, pretty good price on those.

Yeah 500 bucks is a steal

I passed them up though

Too much other stuff to do, plus road racing isn't really for turbos