I wonder if SMYDA does anything like this in his shop...

Both look like shit. Kind of what that leepu guy does in his bangela bangers garage/chop shop london (programme on discovery channel here)

The best example would be Glenn Mr. Blue Smith, with the only difference that HIS car actually looks awesome, unlike these.

That Anastasia.com ad at the bottom looks familiar,now where have i seen that before :confused2:

Now i remember,on the side of a semi trailer in Newberry springs CA.
101_0686.jpg

No :lol: we're just a repair center.
Don't do to much of anything creative here.

First chance to Log on using the shop computer.

Still don't have things setup at the new house
but at least everything is Moved. :sweat:
Lost a good bit of garage space....but made up for it in
house and land.......so at least the Misses is happy. :cool:
Now it is time to sort, clean, & modify.

Hey, if momma ain't happy ain't NO ONE happy, you gotta know, you know....:bump:

Both look like shit. Kind of what that leepu guy does in his bangela bangers garage/chop shop london (programme on discovery channel here)

The best example would be Glenn Mr. Blue Smith, with the only difference that HIS car actually looks awesome, unlike these.
Neither appeal to me but I was certainly impressed by the 2 part foam work on the Merc. The end result looks pretty impressive. I agree %100 though that Glenn's "Love Is Blue" is bloody awesome :thumbs:

No :lol: we're just a repair center.
Don't do to much of anything creative here.

First chance to Log on using the shop computer.

Still don't have things setup at the new house
but at least everything is Moved. :sweat:
Lost a good bit of garage space....but made up for it in
house and land.......so at least the Misses is happy. :cool:
Now it is time to sort, clean, & modify.
Could be an angle for you here John. Hire that guy that did the Merc & the 2 part foam job and get him to convert C6's into retro C3's - he'll probably work for a few shekels too :p

Glad to hear you're getting settled in and that SWMBO (She-Who-Must_Be_Obeyed) is happy - Like Gene said, if she's happy, everyone's happy! You have to be in the good books now :thumbs: