Corvette meet pictures

Finnshark

Some time ago I promised pictures from our annual Corvette Meet in Finland. Well, last weekend was the weekend and now I have some pics to share with you. This was our 15th meeting, next year is going to be the 20th anniversary of Club Corvette of Finland. So this year meeting started our celebrations.

Meeting was held in the capital of Finland, Helsinki. In a hotel called Kalastajatorppa. A really nice hotel just outside of the town center by the sea. We were waiting to get over 100 Corvettes there but overall the result was about 80 cars. We were a bit disappointed, but at least we can blaim the weather. It didn't rain much, but there were dark clouds hanging low almost throughout the whole weekend. Anyway, the place was nice, people is great and cars were beautiful. So here are some pics for you, enjoy! :beer:

First, what to do when you need to add some water into C4 expansion tank in the middle of the road? Just find a place with roadwork...
11708.jpg

All generations were presented.
11710.jpg

11711.jpg

11714.jpg

Hotel entrance was a perfect place to park vettes!
11718.jpg

11743.jpg

11734.jpg

How about some fireworks and vettes? Good idea!
11720.jpg

Some scenery routes out of the town...
11749.jpg

This C1 has amazing feeling! Nice car!
11752.jpg

Last, I got an opportunity to test '06 Z06! What a marvellous car!
11760.jpg

More pics can be found here: Corvette Meet gallery. We had a great weekend! Hopefully you will get an idea of our weekend from the photos! :drink:

Z06 quarters ok, lambo doors...thumbs down :) sorry, don't like that at all.