Glen, Tim, and Bird Banter thread

Economy. It takes fewer cars to put a Saaudi thru college.

smiley-fart--yellow-2.gif

Ok, which is a better looking Vehicle; a C2 or a C3????:push:

Even primer black with Cat prints on it???:stirpot::stirpot:

Both have the good and bad. The Cat prints DO give the C2 character. And the primer has it's points too. Cleanup is a snap. Shot from a rattle can and it's 100% again.

C3's for the most part, it ain't that easy. And keeping the shiny parts shiny is tough. A little rain and you get to do it all over again. I still need to clean mine up from the Tour.

According to one of the "CAR" mags, the C2 is considered the most beautiful car ever designed.:yahoo:

Primer black with Cat prints is just another step up.:bump:

Get 50 Car mags, and you'll get 50 answers.:stirpot::lol:

Are you talking about curb appeal, racetrack records, or the fact that C3's are just plain SEXY:beer:

:fishing:NO question C2 verts WILL get looks and smiles....and C3 verts I think even MORE, cause there are more OF them, so are more easily known....
Mailing some parts early this week, and some woman complimented my car from 3 spaces down in the lot as I was pulling out....too bad I"m married, saw the wedding band probably as though it was safe, I guess....

but at car shows years ago, the shark would get all the stares, and the C4 next to it, belonging to Doug Johnson would not, even being a ZR1 painted yellow and all that.....pissed him off no end....

:eek::thumbs::noworry:

Having been here from the begining, I have noticed a lack of C2 guys here. I guess I'm alone.:cry:

I guess when you are this cool, it's hard to find peers.:cool:

Last edited:
Having been here from the begining, I have noticed a lack of C2 guys here. I guess I'm alone.:cry:

I guess when you are this cool, it's hard to find peers.:cool:

We will find you some company Glenn. Just think of yourself as in a class by itself.:lol:

But you're in a :quote:class:quote: by yourself. We should have had some advance notice. This is going to be a long difficult search:sos: