New Glass tops installed...

Luster

Compulsively Anal
MUCH better fit than the old t-tops. Hard to explain, but with all the adjustments I tried, and all the work I did, the old original tops just never fit right.:bonkers:

These brand new glass tops from Corvette South fit very well, and with a little "seasoning" of the weatherstriping, I expect them to fit perfectly (with some minor tweaks) by the end of the season...

I would highly recommend Corvette South for Vette needs. Excellent customer service. Shipped my item same day and I had them in 3 days.

(BTW... I ain't gonna be droppin' these!!!):yahoo:

Not bad for a cell phone picture...............

mirrortops.jpg

HEY man, glad that worked out for you.....:D they look GOOD, and long as they don't LEAK, you home free....

what it set YOU back when the smoke cleared???

:stirpot:

HEY man, glad that worked out for you.....:D they look GOOD, and long as they don't LEAK, you home free....

what it set YOU back when the smoke cleared???

:stirpot:

They've already passed the leak test... I drove home from a car show Saturday in the RAIN! No leaks...

The total price for the set was $1010 shipped. Grundy paid half, so I was out $505.

I'm glad I bought the whole new set, because the new and the old don't match very well.

For those of you that have not had them before, they DO add some headroom. Nice for us tall guys.